News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2008 NCAA March Madness Pool ???

Started by sophist, March 02, 2008, 12:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

official week4paug.net group:
group name: week4paug.net
password: treyisgod

I'm trying to find the id number, so I'll post that when I see it. 

Week4paug.net (Group ID# 35893)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ChrisJ

Quote from: Sophist on March 10, 2008, 12:32:58 PM
official week4paug.net group:
group name: week4paug.net

I'm trying to find the id number, so I'll post that when I see it. 

Week4paug.net (Group ID# 35893)

Nice, all in!

here is the yahoo link, just plug in the Group ID and password
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

sunrisevt

Sophist, could you post a link to the sign-in page? I've ben all over CBS/Sportsline and can't get those names & passowrd to get me in.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

sunrisevt

:frustrated:  Ah ha! Yahoo--no wonder I was having trouble finding it at CBS/Sportsline.  :lol:

:edit to add: OK, I'm in.  :beers: ACC tourney all weekend!  :banana:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sophist

blatboom

sophist

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sophist

sunrisevt

I count five participants so far. Think we can get 20 by this weekend?

sophist

if we whore this thread all over the board.  I'll post the link in my signature and reference IT as often as possible until Sunday.  Nothing works better than consistent shameless plugging. 

sunrisevt

Sweet--something like this?

QuoteRemember, act now to secure your place in Sophist's premium-grade 2008 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket Challenge!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup

Group ID# 35893

antelope19

Alright, Alright, twist my arm.  I'M IN!!!  I love picking the tourney. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment