News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AxMen

Started by jedifunk, March 31, 2008, 10:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Anyone caught this?

whats your impressions?  deadliest catch knock-off or good show?  i've only caught bits and pieces thus far... it intrigues me since its filmed very close to where i grew up and i know many of the spots where they film...

which also saddens me since i LOVE those mountains and forests and its hard to see them destroyed... i spent many a hike stumbling across clear cutting, and sabotaging logging equipment :evil:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

birdman

eco-terrorist huh
Im calling homeland security :-P
Paug FTMFW!

jedifunk

not really... you know, whats a little (or a lot) dirt in the gas tank? ;)
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

It's a tired attempt to expand on the deadliest catch thing...
I watched the first episode (free download form iTunes) and I won't be troubling myself with more of it.

Oh, and I love the Deadliest Catch.

jedifunk

me too... deadliest catch is great
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

i've been looking forward to it since I saw the preview...I bet I'll like it, since I love dealiest catch and Ice Truckers...I'll download it from itunes...has it aired yet?  the preview looked sick in HD

jedifunk

yeah, they had a season marathon of it going this last weekend
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

Guyute

It's OK, not spectacular.  It is really a Deadliest Knock Off. Now there is going to be one on Longshoremen as well.

Deadliest is back April 15
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.