News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: antelope19 on April 21, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
Scratch that.....was able to score both B.B. and the Jerry release at my local store just now.

Sweet.

Nice work everybody!

And k+ for Hicks scoring me Van Morrison  :beerbang:

shoreline99

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 21, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
And k+ for Hicks scoring me Van Morrison  :beerbang:

They sold out of that quickly at Johnny's. Glad I was able to find it at the other store.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

susep

Crazy line at my first store, copped Sun Ra - Astro Man.  All of the BB and Dead were gone, found both at my second stop.   :rawk:

Quote from: mbw on April 21, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Can't wait to blast Capian.

August

My place got 120 Phish.
I grabbed #0019
So many numbers.

Hicks

Pretty much got everything I wanted, was trying to score an extra BB for caravan but suprisingly only saw it at my first stop and didn't see it at the other two places I went.

Kinda wishing I grabbed The Sundays when I saw it and was also looking for the Jesus Jones Aphex Twin remix (really) but never saw it. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

This might not last long, but this store has GD and BB up for Face Value (BB is now gone, they sold all 35 copies in 13 minutes, GD is still available though. Only 7 copies left as of 11:51 EST) BOTH ARE SOLD OUT NOW

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/rsd2018/products/b-grateful-dead-b-br-i-fillmore-west-san-francisco-ca-2-27-69-i

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/rsd2018/products/b-phish-b-br-i-billy-breathes-i

And as an aside, Dagny gave me the go-ahead to buy BB on the credit card we put the majority of our AC replacement on! She knows I'm going to spend $50 on it eventually and why not do it for the 'special version'! I love my wife and I love waking up to find RSD deals.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

I was just looking on Discogs and noticed that there are no songs on side D of Billy Breathes. What's on that side? Please tell me it's an etching of Mike's face!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on April 21, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
My place got 120 Phish.
I grabbed #0019
So many numbers.

0212 here....

mbw

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 22, 2018, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: August on April 21, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
My place got 120 Phish.
I grabbed #0019
So many numbers.

0212 here....

07222, suck it.

tet

thanks for tip on Bull Moose!!

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Caravan2001

mattstick

The 50th anniversary picture disc on Anthem Of The Sun looks nice...

mehead

Quote from: mattstick on April 24, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

The 50th anniversary picture disc on Anthem Of The Sun looks nice...

Yes please
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Will not buy picture discs.

susep

Approaching my 6th year of vinyl collecting this weekend.  Remembering the "noob parade" as Aug described in this thread as myself and others would buy $50.00 or more worth of records every weekend and post pics.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  I've certainly refined what I buy these days and am proud to say my jazz collection is double what my rock is.  Here's to many more years collecting!  :beers: