News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/10 - Town Park - Telluride, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by redrum, August 11, 2010, 12:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

guyforget

-AD_

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

disco

Quote from: guyforget on August 18, 2010, 12:37:59 PM
i didnt miss destiny, it was my first.
Quote from: mattstick on August 18, 2010, 09:49:41 AM

I don't recall them playing Destiny Unbound...

it's on PT's setlist page so it must have happened.  :roll:

I did enjoy the entire Groove and the YEM was nice. First set had some nice covers and an amazing-had-to-be-there Sky, that motherbrain cloud was pretty cool. Would have loved Page to really step out on this Coil too.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

mattstick

This is the first time I can recall Fishman ever screwing up the "facts are simple and facts are straight" section.

There is also an extended vamp from Page & Trey before the 2nd verse in this Crosseyed, I love it.

burmesepython

Quote from: mattstick on August 18, 2010, 01:49:36 PM

This is the first time I can recall Fishman ever screwing up the "facts are simple and facts are straight" section.

There is also an extended vamp from Page & Trey before the 2nd verse in this Crosseyed, I love it.

That Crosseyed was the tits! Probably the highlight of 8/10 for me.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

willsteele

Really enjoyed this show.  Mike's Groove was very good.  LOVE this Carini.  Not as evil as others but its pretty dope.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

burmesepython

Caravan, WTU? and JPhishman heading in for night two... FTW!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Burmese Python, JPhishman, Caravan and WTU? Setbreak night two... PARTY TIME.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

zackonthetrain

love that place so much, prolly the most beautiful venue i ever been to. thought the lil stage was so funny...not sure what nite i liked better. lots of first for me at this show. will never forget it, especially how sick the town was and how enjoyable it was to use flushable toilets. great camping experience with an even better phish show.
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"