News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/23 - Mullins Center - Amherst, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, October 23, 2010, 11:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

10/23/2010
Mullins Center
Amherst, MA

Set I:
Meatstick, Party Time, Golgi Apparatus, Kill Devil Falls, Tweezer, Lawn Boy, Sparkle, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars, Hold Your Head Up> Love You> Hold Your Head Up, Possum, Tweestick Meatprise*

Set II:
Down With Disease> My Friend My Friend> Prince Caspian> Halfway to the Moon> Boogie on Reggae Woman, Maze, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Piper> Harry Hood> You Enjoy Myself

E:
Shine a Light

*Tweezer Reprise with Meatstick lyrics from Trey
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Tomapella

zimbra

Quote from: blatboom on October 23, 2010, 11:48:40 PM
seemed like a really fun show.

I didn't catch any of the stream just followed the setlist on my phone because i was watching the OU game. :frustrated:

Highlights?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Damn, missed out on yet another LST. And I had to leave early last night. Disease 2 nights in a row? WTF? They better have taken it waaay out there. 2 less-than-ten-minute Diseases back-to-back is a fail IMO.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

aphineday

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 23, 2010, 11:56:15 PM
Damn, missed out on yet another LST. And I had to leave early last night. Disease 2 nights in a row? WTF? They better have taken it waaay out there. 2 less-than-ten-minute Diseases back-to-back is a fail IMO.
This was my opinion as well, although tonights was definitely better.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

blatboom

Quote from: zimbra on October 23, 2010, 11:57:48 PM
DWD 2 consecutive nights?  :?
they did it in '09 too (Shoreline > Gorge)

I thought that jam was cool and really liked the > out of Caspian into Halfway to the Moon.  that one has some ser jam potential but this is 2010 after all..

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on October 24, 2010, 12:14:50 AM
I thought that jam was cool and really liked the > out of Caspian into Halfway to the Moon.  that one has some ser jam potential but this is 2010 after all..

Those and the Tweezer are standouts for me tonight.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

missed the Reprise but that seemed to get a big reaction.  need to check that out asap

kellerb

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on October 24, 2010, 12:19:16 AM
Quote from: zimbra on October 23, 2010, 11:57:48 PM
DWD 2 consecutive nights?  :?

they just love to make me pass out, that's all

I almost sent you a text to see if you were alright.  :mrgreen: