News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2017

Started by mistercharlie, July 17, 2017, 05:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Keep refreshing!!  Love the rotating stage!!

anthrax

Whomever was in charge of dosing Nicki bluhm failed miserably.

pcr3

The Dancin' bridge part kinda died a bit. Otherwise,  :banana: :syf:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Yeah that was not good.
Otherwise I'm digging this.

Phil sounds so good here.

pcr3

Quote from: anthrax on August 25, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Care to amend that statement? This Sunrise sounds better than any Donna rendering.

They are teasing Throwing Stones. Book it.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Hicks

Geez, Bobby is not on top of his game. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: pcr3 on August 26, 2017, 12:14:31 AM
Quote from: anthrax on August 25, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Care to amend that statement? This Sunrise sounds better than any Donna rendering.

They are teasing Throwing Stones. Book it.

she looked a little awkward up there

Hicks

Weird call for JRAD to play Terrapin last night, but maybe they were trying to make up for that awful version Phil and Bobby laid. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on August 26, 2017, 11:11:19 AM
Weird call for JRAD to play Terrapin last night, but maybe they were trying to make up for that awful version Phil and Bobby laid.

after listening to slower gd with bobby and phil, i found it weird in general to listen to fast versions of gd with none of the members. 

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Hicks on August 26, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Yeah, I couldn't decide if that was a tribute (40th anniversary and all) or a real dick move. Especially when they played the whole suite when normally (I believe) they stop after Lady with a Fan > Terrapin. It was mildly awkward in my living room for a minute but I got over it quick cause it smoked. Loved that whole set. Russo is an animal.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

I turned it off when JRAD dropped into Terrapin.

I don't agree that the Phil/Bobby one was bad. Slow? Totally.
I especially liked the way they incorporated Hunter's Jack O'Roses near the end... seems fitting.

Hicks

They sort of got it together towards the end but Bobby's timing was waaaay off at the beginning.  I guess he could blame technical difficulties with his mic, but it was painful. 

Honestly did not dig that lineup overall.

JRAD smoked as usual, but you really have to wonder about that Terrapin, especially when paired with Been Caught Stealing later on. 

Gundo

Watching John Butler Trio right now...

If you're gonna be a three piece, you can't be this bad

Gundo

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 24, 2017, 06:10:23 PM
I'm seeing this Marcus King Band
I just heard this guy the other day for the first time. Watched some of this. Not a huge fan of the raspy voice from a kid who looks like he just graduated high school, but the band kicks serious ass

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Hicks on August 26, 2017, 06:06:31 PM
especially when paired with Been Caught Stealing later on.

Lol forgot about that
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.