News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

McGrupp's Mix 2

Started by McGrupp, December 16, 2005, 12:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

No one will solve the mystery of the last song  :evil:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

jam>

I am just listening to this now. Damn nice. Thank you.

rowjimmy

Yeah i've been rocking it for the past week.. nicely done and a step up from last time (which was also good.)

I gather you've learned from experience? Did you change your process or software for this outing?

jedifunk

any chance of a reseed?  been slacking on grabbing this.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

McGrupp

Hey guys, i've been out of town for xmas/new years. ill get this back up again tonight.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

jedifunk

can we get a track listing for this mix?

and a new seed?

thanks
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

shoreline99

yeah man, file not founddddd...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

jedifunk

he said he'd get to it in the next day or so...
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

McGrupp

Does anyone by any chance still have this?

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.