News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Ben and Jerry's Flavor, It's Ice. . . Cream and Pollock Print

Started by Hicks, June 07, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

New B&Js Phish themed ice cream flavor with Pollack art.  You can get the print on their site right now:

https://store.benjerry.com/phishs-its-ice-cream-pollock-print/

Pretty "sweet" print actually. 

Or perhaps you'd like the gift pack to go along with your new BD box set:

https://store.benjerry.com/phishs-its-ice-cream-gift-pack/

Benefit for Waterwheel too, I went ahead and grabbed a print. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Hicks

Lol, Pollack'd, it's early here. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Good grief. Are they trying to bankrupt us? What's next? Glider lessons at Clifford's?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 07, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
Good grief. Are they trying to bankrupt us? What's next? Glider lessons at Clifford's?

custard filled'd
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Well, I just custy'd up for the print. Love me a good Pollock.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 07, 2018, 11:49:44 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 07, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

custard filled'd

Definitely a missed opportunity by not making it frozen custard with chocolate overweight middle aged guys.

mbw

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

shoreline99

Had some today, got it at the Waterbury plant. Pretty tasty, IMHO.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

we're going to put in an It's Ice...Cream order and have it shipped to my house.  as you can imagine it's pretty expensive to have ice cream shipped from vermont to illinois, so the more pints we order, the cheaper each one becomes.  mbw, you want in?  anyone else who'll be rolling through this summer?  looks like if we get 9 pints, the price drops to $8 each.

emay

Do you have a Ben & Jerrys scoop shop near you? most of them have it there.

anthrax

Quote from: emay on July 12, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

nowhere close.  it's easier to just have it sent.  do they sell whole pints at the scoop shops?  i want the package!

emay

Quote from: anthrax on July 12, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
Quote from: emay on July 12, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

nowhere close.  it's easier to just have it sent.  do they sell whole pints at the scoop shops?  i want the package!

Yeah they have the pints off to the side in the cooler. Or in the back. Got one at the Denver location.
If you want that package with the spoon and print, etc than def need to order that through their site.