News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - AA Arena - Miami, FL - Live Setlist Thread

Started by redrum, December 28, 2009, 10:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Phish
2009-12-28
AA Arena - Miami, FL

Sndchk: My Soul

Set 1:
Sample in a Jar, NICU, My Soul, Roggae, Undermind, Bouncing Around the Room, Poor Heart, Stash, I Didn't Know, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Possum

Set 2:

Mike's Song > Light > I am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Alaska, Backwards Down the Number Line, Makisupa Policeman > Harry Hood > Contact, Character Zero

Encore:

First Tube

streams:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/r4ndy-m0ss
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/corycb
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thrivealiveb1

since i'm not going to the show tonight, anxious or early, i'll start this now.
gotta get my whore on today since i'll be getting my show on tomorrow & the next 2.

:rawk: :rawk:

:-D

let the games begin.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

Quote from: redrum on December 28, 2009, 10:45:47 AM
gotta get my whore on today since i'll be getting my show on tomorrow & the next 2.

let the games begin.

Oh man,  Totally jealous......

back in 2003, we didn't get down to Miami until the 29th and didn't have tickets(for the 29th).  Most of my friends wanted to kinda hang out and enjoy Miami for the night, but I decided I'd drag my bro to the lot and see if we could get in since he'd never been to a phish show before.  Well, we got in for $10 a piece and they were all jealous they didn't come when the setlist started dropping.  Charlie, my brother, had his mind blown, and was psyched that we were seeing them 2 more times! 

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

all right. this shit is serial.

I'm calling Jennifer Dances, FTW.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on December 28, 2009, 10:48:54 AM
Quote from: redrum on December 28, 2009, 10:45:47 AM

let the games begin.

Oh man,  Totally jealous......

back in 2003, we didn't get down to Miami until the 29th and didn't have tickets(for the 29th).  Most of my friends wanted to kinda hang out and enjoy Miami for the night, but I decided I'd drag my bro to the lot and see if we could get in since he'd never been to a phish show before.  Well, we got in for $10 a piece and they were all jealous they didn;t come when the setlist started dropping.  Charlie, my brother, had his mind blown, and was psyched that we were seeing them 2 more times!

Yeah, sort of jealous maybe.  Instead I went out in Miami with my Cousin and ate some dope food and then went over to some Latin Jazz place to see a pretty sweet band (not Phish).  I remember sitting no more than 5 feet from the door and smoking a bowl.  I had a pretty fun night.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

G. Augusto

antelope19

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

G. Augusto

antelope19

rowjimmy

Hicks

Hot Hot Hot* opener

*Buster Poindexter cover, first time played.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!