News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

R3/W06: 11-21-1995 Lawrence Joel Veterans Coliseum, Winston Salem, NC

Started by pnchundi, June 09, 2008, 05:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pnchundi

I have been having a really tough time figuring what show to pick, as the choices this round have been great.  I was talking to my wife about this, and we kept coming back to how much fun we had at all the Hampton shows, but those are too easy.  I said what about Winston Salem? As long as there has been a Hampton show, there has been a show at LJVM, usually as hot as the Hampton show, but slightly more under the radar.  This pick is for my wife-  enjoy!

11-21-95 Lawrence Joel Coliseum, Winston Salem, NC

1: Fee, Chalk Dust Torture, Prince Caspian, The Divided Sky, Long Journey Home*, I'm Blue I'm Lonesome*, Guyute, My Friend My Friend, Dog Faced Boy, Runaway Jim

2: Simple, David Bowie-> Take Me to the River**-> David Bowie, Glide, Ya Mar, Mike's Song-> Keyboard Army-> HYHU, Suspicious Minds, HYHU, Carolina, A Day in the Life

E: Good Times Bad Times

*Acoustic. **First time played.

A- can you help with the audio hookups? Thanks!

G. Augusto

Quote from: pnchundi on June 09, 2008, 05:45:51 AM
A- can you help with the audio hookups? Thanks!

I'm not gonna be at home this week.
If someone wants to put up links, go for it.
a

blatboom

I can up the lossless when I get home (assuming I can find the discs and everything checks out).

blatboom

pnchundi

help!?! I will try groveling over at the post-a-show board.   Be patient friends- the bowie>take to the river>bowie is a real treat!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on June 10, 2008, 10:41:49 PM
If you have the audio can't you at least post the mp3s?

if someone can get me d1t7 from this source http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=23821 I can up the whole damn thing.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on June 10, 2008, 11:06:17 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 10, 2008, 10:41:49 PM
If you have the audio can't you at least post the mp3s?

if someone can get me d1t7 from this source http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=23821 I can up the whole damn thing.

That's cool, but I was talkin to pnchundi, I would think that he would have audio of the show he picked. 

Personally I don't really d/l lossless shows anymore since I have enough archived, I just d/l mp3s for my ipod these days, so if no lossy links are provided then I guess I'm sitting this one out.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

nice pick....I have this on lossy, so I'll up it tomorrow to sendspace- you're not off the hook Ikki!

blatboom

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 10, 2008, 11:38:22 PM
nice pick....I have this on lossy, so I'll up it tomorrow to sendspace- you're not off the hook Ikki!

:lol:

Hicks

sweet thanks mang! 

Don't pull a susep and forget to review yer pick!   

susep

Quote from: Hicks on June 11, 2008, 12:05:09 AM

sweet thanks mang! 

Its not a question of memory or forgetfulness but rather, time availibility between having a day off: do I want to listen and review a 3 hour, never heard show or have a bbque wth the fam.?  Mind you I'm very conscious of Aug's seed delivery and my obligation to this project, I'm very excited to listen and review 28Dec.96 as it awaits idle in shn. 
btw ikki, where was your review dog? 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on June 11, 2008, 12:05:09 AM

sweet thanks mang! 

nah, it's coming tomorrow.....

pnchundi

thanks to all for the help.  I am sendspace challenged, but like Hicks, I just havent had the time to sit down and play with sendspace to the point where I know what I am doing.  I will put that on the list too...