News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-07-20 The Gorge - George, WA

Started by anthrax, July 20, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

yo that Camden '99 Chalkdust they just played was pretttttty gooooood
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

pcr3

Things just got a little more awesome up in here.  :beers:  :smoke:  :music:  :rockout:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

Did that end abruptly? That was strange.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 21, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Sorry, I have no idea what is happening right now.  Come waste your time with me.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 21, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

The crowd started wooing and the band put a stop to their shit.  "Wanna woo?  This is what'll happen!"

That's the way I choose to view it, anyhow.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

nab

My second set story.

I have audio of the show playing.  Was waiting for the second set to start.  Saw the LP stream start.  Plugged in my headphones.  Just listening, not watching. 

My phone switches over to my music player instead of the stream.  I thought they started the set with Ghost.  The Ghost from Tahoe.  Thought it was weird they were repeating but went along with it.  Enjoyed my second listen of the Tahoe Ghost, thought it was wierd to hear the come to a stop slowly ending again, but it's early in the tour>

Still just listening, not watching.  Made it through to Stash.  Well, this is weird, another repeat. 

Checked this thread, saw good comments about a Chalkdust. 

I've been on the right track since MFMF.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 21, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
My second set story.

I have audio of the show playing.  Was waiting for the second set to start.  Saw the LP stream start.  Plugged in my headphones.  Just listening, not watching. 

My phone switches over to my music player instead of the stream.  I thought they started the set with Ghost.  The Ghost from Tahoe.  Thought it was weird they were repeating but went along with it.  Enjoyed my second listen of the Tahoe Ghost, thought it was wierd to hear the come to a stop slowly ending again, but it's early in the tour>

Still just listening, not watching.  Made it through to Stash.  Well, this is weird, another repeat. 

:-D

ytowndan

Well, that was a good set.  See you dudes tomorrow!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: nab on July 21, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
My second set story.

Well, I thought it was a very lovely story. And you tell it so well. With such enthusiasm.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul