News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

That game tonight was a little too close for comfort in my opinion.
Thank goodness for Powell and Siakam.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

honestly most of the Portland series so far i chalk up to GSW just being conditioined to playing til june every year, including restin players thoughout the season.

portland jsut looks beat fro mteh 1st two rounds, - slow transition d, turnovers, cj/dame sorta tapped out, i mean cj missed like 5/6 FTs in a row the other night.
Considering the # of games theyve been used to playing over the lst few years i think they just reached the end of their rope.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Congrats to the Raptors! 

Epic comeback tonight and in the series! Hoping they can give GSW a run for the money. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 25, 2019, 11:21:33 PM
Congrats to the Raptors! 

Epic comeback tonight and in the series! Hoping they can give GSW a run for the money.

Stoked!!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 26, 2019, 12:07:41 AM
Quote from: Hicks on May 25, 2019, 11:21:33 PM
Congrats to the Raptors! 

Stoked!!

Big time!!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Was really worried about Game 7 and Phish being on the same night. Probably would have had to skip Phish...

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on May 26, 2019, 01:04:02 PM
Was really worried about Game 7 and Phish being on the same night. Probably would have had to skip Phish...

Phish is playing tomorrow?
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Sorry, NBA Finals Game 7.

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on May 26, 2019, 01:32:38 PM
Sorry, NBA Finals Game 7.

Ah, got it.

Man, Leonard though, looks like he's playing his best ball at exactly the right time. 

I've always been a fan of him but he's really taking his game to a new level now. 

mattstick

It's crazy how good he is, MJ/LeBron level of reading the game and asserting himself when required. Down 15? No problem for Kawahi.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on May 26, 2019, 01:04:02 PM

I could see that if you had good tickets.  I wouldn't miss Phish to watch it on TV.

pcr3

Is anyone not rooting for the Raptors?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on May 31, 2019, 12:30:45 AM
Is anyone not rooting for the Raptors?

MC Hammer maybe. 

Incredible that the Raptors were able to beat the Warriors with such ho hum performances, offensively at least, from Leonard and Lowry.

Siakam was brilliant though, so many confident and patient finishes down by the hoop. I can't quite put my finger on who his game resembles most, but some of his moves and the way he uses the glass actually reminds me of a more explosive version of Duncan.

Cousins plays again and was pretty much a non-factor, doubt we see him play many minutes in game 2. 

If Leonard gets going though, I'm thinking the dubs are toast. At least unless KD comes back. So many storylines in this series, loving it!

Go Raps!   

mattstick

RAAAAPPPPPP TORRRRRRSSSS

3 MORE WINS
3 MORE WINS
3 MORE WINS
3 MORE WINS