News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Bobby in the front row @ the Warriors game
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Impressive that the Warriors pulled off a win without KD in the 4th, but they're going to need him.

Hopefully it's just a calf strain like they are saying, but it didn't look like it. Sucks to see a guy playing at such a high level go down like that.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Suck it Houston. SPlash Bros OP.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 10, 2019, 11:34:19 PM
Suck it Houston. SPlash Bros OP.

Close game throughout, fun to watch.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Fucking Warriors.    :tte: :tte: :tte:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Houston/D'Antoni completely blew that shit though.
They acted like they got robbed last year when CP went down... but had everything fall in their favor this year.
they're my least fav. team in the league next to wherever LBJ is.
CP and Hardon both act like bitches but cant get the job done when it matters.
D'Antoni taking alot of heat for his lack of adjustments too. Good chance he could be gone since they are comitted to the players contracts.

VA $l!m

wow, can't believe the Blazers pulled that off.
on the road game 7, Hood gets injured, Dame has an off game, Kanter is fasting...
Glad Portland got it, but Denver is a young team, they have a very bright future.

VA $l!m

Damn Kawhi! What an amazing shot. I don't think i've ever seen a buzzer beater sit on the rim like that. dude is LEGIT.
Unbelievable day of hoops!

mattstick

Bring on the Bucks! Kawahi and Kyle got it done tonight.

Buffalo Budd

Craziest end to a series I've ever watched.

Quote from: mattstick on May 12, 2019, 09:58:01 PM
Bring on the Bucks!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

First Game 7 buzzer beater in NBA Playoffs history

Hicks

Best day in the history of the NBA. 

j/k 

Kinda. 

Wow.

Congrats to you Raptor fans, Kawhi finally came alive and looked like his old self in the second half. He'll need to keep his foot on the gas to have a chance against the Bucks.  Did not think that last shot was going in, those bounces were crazy! 

Also, RIP CITY BABY!!!!

VA $l!m

Man the Blazers coulda stole one of these games v. GSW but their defense is a mess.
Just painful to watch when the warriors got easy 3s that 1st game,  and layups none stop the 2nd game.
They gotta figure something out that isnt leaving them completely exposed up top or down low.

Hicks

Definitely a heartbreaker tonight, really unfortunate that CJ went so cold down the stretch.

Also some questionable rotations by Stotts IMO by going with Leonard over Kanter and Turner over Hood. 

Looked to me like Iggy hacked Dame on that last play, but it was already too late by then.

Oh well, I expect we can at least eek out a win in PDX on Saturday. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 17, 2019, 01:06:30 AM
Definitely a heartbreaker tonight, really unfortunate that CJ went so cold down the stretch.

Also some questionable rotations by Stotts IMO by going with Leonard over Kanter and Turner over Hood. 

Looked to me like Iggy hacked Dame on that last play, but it was already too late by then.

Oh well, I expect we can at least eek out a win in PDX on Saturday.

I was surprised by Leonard's play though.  He put in some decent minutes.  Really needed CJ to hit some of those 3s there at the end.  It's so tough when they need to be all over Steph, which leaves someone open.  We had that game sewn up man.  That 17 point lead just evaporated.  But it shows we can hang.  That was a tough loss.  Good news for us that Durant is out for our home stand.  Go Blazers!