News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/08 - DCU Center - Worcester, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by emay, June 08, 2012, 07:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Da Phish
DCU Center Woosta, MA
6/8/2012

Set 1: Free, KDF, Roses Are Free, Theme from the Bottom, Axilla 1, Julius*, Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Bathtub Gin

Set 2: Down with Disease > Sand > Nellie Kane, Mike's Song > Makisupa Policeman** > Weekapaug Groove, Wading in the Velvet Sea, 2001, Character Zero

Encore: Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg

*Guy Forget teases
** "Woke up this morning, thought I had the measles, laid back down with some sour diesels?" :smoke:

Streams (find one that works):
http://hoodstream.com/streams

emay

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

mbw

emay

RobAins

Been a long time troll on Week4Paug, guess i'm getting old.  Anywhoo, hope everyone has a good show, as far as couch tour goes!  Wife is out for there night, daughter is sound asleep and i'm psyched to stream the show!  I always check Ustream, but any suggestions would be more than welcome!   

Full snifter of Makers Mark,
Rob
The Universe Is Shaped Exactly Like The Earth.  If You Go Straight Long Enough, You'll End Up Where You Were

emay

mbw

Quote from: RobAins on June 08, 2012, 08:13:17 PM
Been a long time troll on Week4Paug, guess i'm getting old.  Anywhoo, hope everyone has a good show, as far as couch tour goes!  Wife is out for there night, daughter is sound asleep and i'm psyched to stream the show!  I always check Ustream, but any suggestions would be more than welcome!   

Full snifter of Makers Mark,
Rob

Hello Mark.

emay

emay

RobAins

The Universe Is Shaped Exactly Like The Earth.  If You Go Straight Long Enough, You'll End Up Where You Were

Play_It_Leo

Free to open is a nice change. Even nicer if there's a little jam in the middle.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

mbw

emay