News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

A finished year!! 1998!

Started by jephrey, December 14, 2006, 10:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I'm tooting my own horn.  All setlists from 1998 are in!  I have to make some minor adjustments to some things but for the most part, 1998 is done.

I could use someone to do the writeup at the top...

I am going through 2000 now, fixing some things and trying to do songs methodically.  As I come across a note about a song in the details page, I'll go to the song page and put that note there, under the right date.  After I get further, I'll probably do some more venues and the stats.  2000 is coming along nicely and it looks good when it's all blue as opposed to red (broken links).  If you're working on any songs, that's a great help to the effort because it makes adding these notes a bunch easier.

Also, if anyone wants to add setlists, 1997 and/or 1999 would be good candidates.  I know 1997 would be some fun for funk addicts, and 1999 will bridge 1998 and 2k.  If I get through a bunch of songs and am at a lull, I'll do some from those years.

If a few more of you start to bang away at this stuff we can do a lot over the next 3 weeks.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

susep

Quote from: jephrey on December 14, 2006, 10:38:58 PM
I'm tooting my own horn.  All setlists from 1998 are in!  I have to make some minor adjustments to some things but for the most part, 1998 is done.

I could use someone to do the writeup at the top...

I wrote a little summary and edited high 5's.  More to come.

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

susep

J, if 2 people are logged into a page or viewing the same page, can changes be made?
Thx

jephrey

2 people can be edition at the same time, and I think if you hit save after the other person, it asks you what changes you want to save or if you want to merge them.  We're open enough that we shouldn't run into that much (although I have before).  it's not a big deal.

J

susep

I was logged in and tried to save an edit and it said I had to login to edit? :frustrated:

jephrey

yeah, you have to be logged in...  Copy what you have there, log in, then just paste it.  You didn't lose anything.

J