News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2018

Started by anthrax, February 20, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

its been awhile since i've seen you i think can't quite recall such a Walter White look  8-)

PS- you had me @ SKol   :beers:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Gumbo72203

can i throw any of you guys a few bucks to hop on the stream? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mopper_smurf

Free Phish fellas

QuoteJoin us for a free webcast this Friday, August 10th at 7PM EDT from Phish's show at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek in Raleigh, NC. Tune-in to the FREE webcast at webcast.livephish.com.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

love me some free webcasts  :banana:

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Quote from: emay on August 08, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Nice to see they are starting to do these more often. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ph92

Quote from: emay on August 08, 2018, 12:07:35 PM
Guess I'll have some headphones in at my company dinner/meeting. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

tet

free webcast is dope... the fact that it's at Walnut Creek, where they typically burn the whole fucking state to the ground, is gonna be legen-WAIT FOR IT-dary!

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on August 08, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
free webcast is dope... the fact that it's at Walnut Creek, where they typically burn the whole fucking state to the ground, is gonna be legen-WAIT FOR IT-dary!

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

:clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Earlier start tonight? Broadcast time says 7 instead of 7:30...

Guyute

sounds great tonight, except for the locusts
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

anthrax

So no Lockn couch tour for the first time ever?  Bummed.

gah

Quote from: anthrax on August 23, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

that's what I've been looking for everywhere....iirc, they just streamed the whole thing on their website didn't they? It wasn't like anything special that they announced beforehand was it? I can't remember.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: gah on August 23, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

that's what I've been looking for everywhere....iirc, they just streamed the whole thing on their website didn't they? It wasn't like anything special that they announced beforehand was it? I can't remember.

One year, 2016? you had to sign up for a fans.com account to watch the streams. Last year I think it was just free on YouTube. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on August 23, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Quote from: gah on August 23, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

One year, 2016? you had to sign up for a fans.com account to watch the streams. Last year I think it was just free on YouTube.

I blame Shapiro (and Trump) (and Putin).
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.