News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right now I'm listening to...

Started by bacchist, September 03, 2006, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 09, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 02, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Quote from: Guyute on August 01, 2018, 11:32:56 PM
And I don't know why.......
i still have that tour shirt  :mrgreen:

Me, too... somewhere. I mean, it's probably a medium and I'm definitely an XXL these days... but it was my first concert, so, I have it somewhere.
nice . i think that was the first show i camped out overnight to get tix for.... IF i recall it was @ EROL's video if anyone remembers they used to be the ticketmaster location, lol.

only older shirt i still have from a show i saw is Dylan 89- its paper thin now, lol... sadly my first show shirt from Sting 87 got lost somewhere along the line.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gah

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 09, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Me, too... somewhere. I mean, it's probably a medium and I'm definitely an XXL these days... but it was my first concert, so, I have it somewhere.
nice . i think that was the first show i camped out overnight to get tix for.... IF i recall it was @ EROL's video if anyone remembers they used to be the ticketmaster location, lol.

only older shirt i still have from a show i saw is Dylan 89- its paper thin now, lol... sadly my first show shirt from Sting 87 got lost somewhere along the line.

EROL'S!!! Dude, going super old school....  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

lisening to LEmonwheel REBA ATM.  :music:

Guyute

Quote from: gah on August 09, 2018, 03:05:40 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 09, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

EROL'S!!! Dude, going super old school....  :clap:

It was my second concert.  Friends older brother camped out for tickets and drove us over to The Knick in Albany to see them.  And F.U. Pepsi, it will always be The Knick
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

VA $l!m

1st night Lemonwheel. this Limb x Limb is $$$

alcoholandcoffeebeans

PHISH, SATURDAY 06/16/1990 

TOWNSHEND FAMILY PARK

Townshend, VT   

Soundcheck: Carolina, Funky Bitch

SET 1: AC/DC Bag > Divided Sky > Wilson, Reba, Horn, Uncle Pen > Bouncing Around the Room, Timber (Jerry The Mule) > Lawn Boy > Possum   

SET 2: Golgi Apparatus, Esther > Tweezer, My Sweet One > Bathtub Gin, You Enjoy Myself > The Lizards, Run Like an Antelope   

SET 3: La Grange, Ya Mar[1], Foam, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Fee, Rocky Top, Caravan > Hold Your Head Up > If I Only Had a Brain > Hold Your Head Up > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove   

ENCORE: Contact > Big Black Furry Creature from Mars   

ENCORE 2: Good Times Bad Times   

[1] Mike played Happy Birthday in the beginning.

I cannot decide if I'm going to go sans until the car ride... or just listen all week...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

VA $l!m

digging into 2nd night Lemonwheel, i gotta say this show rages right out the gate.
Night 1 is a solid show and has its moments, but night 2- BAM! (Gingseng)  GIN!>RIFT!>PUNCH!  (Lawn BOy)  :smoke:

VA $l!m

this LWheel 1st set keeps giving! fantastic flow. Bag was tight, but WOW this BOAF!!!!   :rawk: damn!  never realized how hawt this version is.  :-o

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 13, 2018, 07:57:12 PM
this LWheel 1st set keeps giving! fantastic flow. Bag was tight, but WOW this BOAF!!!!   :rawk: damn!  never realized how hawt this version is.  :-o

The 2nd and 3rd sets rock as well.
I used to have killer footage of some of those that I took with a camcorder.
Alas, the tape has been lost along the way.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

:syf:
6-7-1969
Lovelight

Pig and Janis doin' what they do best.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 21, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
6-7-1969
Lovelight

Pig and Janis doin' what they do best.

I love this  :music:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

2nd set 3-16-73 Nassau.
Second GD show ever @ NAssau (after 3-15).
Energy just poppin off everywhere.
Gotta love the smokin' set opener  Promised>Bertha>GSET after which Phil screams at a guy to stop shooting fireworks directly at people, and followed by them playing LOSER.  :syf:

VA $l!m

finishining 3-16-73.
Dstar>truckin>Dew is one for the ages.