News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Trader In Nedd of Any High Quality Phish Show...

Started by rburns, May 28, 2005, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rburns

If you can help me in any way to make my list grow that would be great. I'm a computer retard to say  the least so all of this Bit Torrent stuff doesnt help me get shows. And my computer is pretty old. So if youd be willing to hook me up with anyshow not already on my list:
http://www.phishhook.com/lists/rburns?listid=0
that would be awsome. BnPs are my main way of getting shows but if you see something you like than mabye we could trade. Thanks for all (if any) that help. Also I would need audio trades because if found out that SHN/Flac and all that stuff dont play in cd players

VA $l!m

i think i can help you out some, i just came into a bunch of great shows...
i don't have them totally cataloged yet , so give me a little time to put together a list and i'll get back to you.

hope i can do something, i'm like the resident dial up guy it seems , so i know how hard it can be to get shows w/out high speed, but alot of kind people here have helped me out w/ b+ps and such, so keep checking back.  
 :)
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rburns

alright man. thanks...let me know when you get your shows in order and such

VA $l!m

i PM'd you a list , let me know if i ca help.

VA $l!m

got your cds today , should have them burned by tonite and in the mail back to you tomorrow.
-slim.

jedifunk

gotta love the ole bee and pee!!!  way ta go slim!  atta boy! :D
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

--workin' it baby!! --workin' it!! :)

PHISH for everyone!!!! :D

"--I got the time , if you got the inclination!!"

VA $l!m

Mr. Burns:
back at cha
-cds in the mail.
let me know when you get them; if you want to do another round, i'm more than up for it!! 8)

rburns

alright....ill let you know when they come in. thanks for everything man!

rburns

slim...got the cds today....thanks man

pm me or post to set up the next round or something

VA $l!m

word up to the bird up!!

hey sorry i only labeled them w/ the date and set----i wasn't sure how you'd do  them / if you wanted the venue/setlist on the cd or the sleeve or whatnot...if we do some more id be more than happy to fully label , just let me know your pref.

i'm ready to burn whatever else>>10, 20, 30, >>anything you want!!!!
let me know!!
do it to it !!

btw, the marat 2nd cd finishes up the 1st set w/ bowie in audience>then the 2nd set starts and its SBD.!

rburns

hey slim...ill take these couple of shows:

7-15-18-99

as far as labeling teh date and venue at the top and setlist(for the cd) on the bottm. thanks a lot for hooking me up. let me know how many cds

ryan

VA $l!m

yo whassup?!! :)

12 cds bro, for 7-15,16,17,18,>> send away!!--and if you got any other questions let me know!!, i checked them out, and they all sound good!!

peaace, slim.

mbwoellert41

Ryan and Slim,

Your BPs are finished, and will be dropped in the mail manana.....let me know of any issues

Mike
Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

rburns

slim ill have the cds in the mail friday

and thanks mike