News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2012-2013

Started by antelope19, February 21, 2012, 10:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

emay

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Anyone else think the giants secondary was exposed last night?  Poor Justin tryon, that kid got abused last night.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on September 06, 2012, 10:52:29 AM
Anyone else think the giants secondary was exposed last night?  Poor Justin tryon, that kid got abused last night.

That secondary looked like poop.  Webster was the only guy with any real game experience. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

gah

Quote from: mehead on September 05, 2012, 11:40:00 PM

It's crazy, just seeing that makes me almost throw up in my mouth. Cowgirls, lol.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Multibeast12

So with an NHL lockout looming, gonna do football this season. Eli can still be clutch when he needs to. To bad Cruz can't catch for fucking shit. Also, went down to the giants training camp this summer. Was cool. But not a giants fan.

I hope the bears don't blow again

gah

Quote from: Multibeast12 on September 06, 2012, 02:44:07 PM
So with an NHL lockout looming, gonna do football this season. Eli can still be clutch when he needs to. To bad Cruz can't catch for fucking shit. Also, went down to the giants training camp this summer. Was cool. But not a giants fan.

I hope the bears don't blow again

Again.  :frustrated:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

The Cowboys actually looked decent last night.  Not stating that the Giants didn't help them along, but all things considered I think the cowgirls are going to be a pretty tough out.

antelope19

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on September 06, 2012, 03:25:11 PM
The Cowboys actually looked decent last night.  Not stating that the Giants didn't help them along, but all things considered I think the cowgirls are going to be a pretty tough out.

They did look good last night, but it's week 1.  I'm not reading too much into it and we all know Romo's love of throwing season-crushing interceptions. 

zimbra

My cowboys looked great last night.  The new secondary really seems to be meshing well ( I know its only been 1 game).  What about Ogletree & Romo hooking up last night ?!?!?!  :-o

Quote from: antelope19 on September 06, 2012, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on September 06, 2012, 03:25:11 PM

They did look good last night, but it's week 1.  I'm not reading too much into it and we all know Romo's love of throwing season-crushing interceptions. 

Especially to "Revis Island"
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

phil

Quote from: zimbra on September 06, 2012, 05:43:36 PM
My cowboys looked great last night.  The new secondary really seems to be meshing well ( I know its only been 1 game).  What about Ogletree & Romo hooking up last night ?!?!?!  :-o

I drafted Kevin Ogletree in the last round of a fantasy draft because he played college ball at Virginia. I figured he'd be a solid option when one of my starters had a bye. Dude had 31 points for my bench  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Undermind

Here's a site I use to see what is going to be on for games in my area.  This is concrete where as the guide feature on cable/directv has been wrong quite a bit for me in the past.  Click the the map link next to the week for a map of what will be on and who the commentators will be.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Undermind on September 07, 2012, 10:14:12 AM
Here's a site I use to see what is going to be on for games in my area.  This is concrete where as the guide feature on cable/directv has been wrong quite a bit for me in the past.  Click the the map link next to the week for a map of what will be on and who the commentators will be.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Sweet!  I used one these in the past and lost the link. 

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?