News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaise

Quote from: Blaise on March 06, 2009, 11:40:03 PM
Quote from: nab on March 06, 2009, 11:36:54 PM
Quote from: Blaise on March 06, 2009, 11:35:08 PM
was trying to not do this but I am now just hitting refresh at phish.com and week4paug, repeatedly

I had no pretense of avoiding this reality tonight.  Plus I have nothing better to do. :-D

and voraciously texting everyone I know that is there. Its sort of pathetic but I can't help it.

I also really like rj's yem encore call
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 06, 2009, 11:40:09 PM
Yem

fuck ya bitches!

mbw

Blaise

nab

Quote from: shoreline99 on March 06, 2009, 11:40:15 PM
Quote from: nab on March 06, 2009, 11:38:08 PM
Have fun.  My wife fell asleep listen to me chatter on about this show a while back. :evil:

Mine too. Doing some Disney research for the family trip though, so it's not totally about teh  :phish: tonight...

With the Clifford Ball release and the shows, I warned my wife that this was Phish week and she told me she has prepared herself properly.  

hoodie22

Blaise

now I'd like to call a contact somehwhere w/in a 3 song encore

twatts

Quote from: blatboom on March 06, 2009, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: Hicks on March 06, 2009, 07:40:10 PM
Aight then, I'm just a little worried about folks trying to do the (lame-ass  :wink:) spoiler free thing inadvertently coming in here.

hmmm.. if Terry is around he can edit the title and put a Spoiler Alert in there

Dang!  I go out for 3x hours and this thread rockets to 33x pages!!!  Has to be the fastest thread in W4P history!!!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

denory

Quote from: nab on March 06, 2009, 11:43:04 PM
Quote from: shoreline99 on March 06, 2009, 11:40:15 PM
Quote from: nab on March 06, 2009, 11:38:08 PM
Have fun.  My wife fell asleep listen to me chatter on about this show a while back. :evil:

Mine too. Doing some Disney research for the family trip though, so it's not totally about teh  :phish: tonight...

With the Clifford Ball release and the shows, I warned my wife that this was Phish week and she told me she has prepared herself properly.  

I think that the ball was the best Phish experience for me ever....I am excited to see it!

rowjimmy

hoodie22

mbw

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Casey Lenahan

AH THATS MY Q!

PEEEEEEAAAAAACCCCEEEEEE BIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falls from sky!!!!!!!!!!!
I owe Aug $20

Ri©h

mbw

Quote from: tehdead on March 06, 2009, 11:46:10 PM
AH THATS MY Q!

PEEEEEEAAAAAACCCCEEEEEE BIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falls from sky!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: