News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/24 - Phone Company Theater - Grand Prairie, TX

Started by VDB, October 25, 2016, 04:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie , TX

SET 1: No Men In No Man's Land, Breath and Burning, Poor Heart, Wolfman's Brother, Water in the Sky, My Soul, NICU, It's Ice > Ocelot, Fuck Your Face, Ass Handed, Saw It Again, Running Out of Time, David Bowie

SET 2: Dog Faced Boy, Seven Below, Petrichor, Maze > Dirt, I Always Wanted It This Way* > Piper, Bug

ENCORE: Buffalo Bill > Rock and Roll

*Trey on Marimba Lumina. Piper contained a Woman from Tokyo tease from Trey.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 25, 2016, 05:30:41 PM
Most random setlist ever?

The Fuck, Ass sequence seems anything but.

(Anything butt? Hey oh!)
Is this still Wombat?

Gundo

Had a lot of fun at the show. Love getting the short, rockin tunes like FYF and saw it again. Petri dish should remain in the first set. It's kind of a sleeper for the second set

anthrax

looks like the obligatory random setlist show with i saw it again.  see also BGCA3 '16, Alpine 1 '15, etc.  i'm all for shows like this every once in awhile.  they are super fun to catch, but enjoyment depends a lot on how the song choice hits you. 

rowjimmy

Set list bingo was just getting warmed up.

Good playing and some worth a listen jams.
Wolfman's Bro and I Always Wanted It This Way and Seven Below are great.

susep

not a fan of Trey on Marimba Lumina however this I Always Wanted It This Way holds up well and features good synopocation.