News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: sophist on December 15, 2010, 08:27:45 AM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 13, 2010, 06:45:36 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 10, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
::everyone gets fired::
And that children is how the paug nitrous crew formed.  Fifteen "strangers" were forced into a life of crime because of b00bs.          B( )( )Bs put more gas on the street.

Ice cold fatties, right off the tank! Three for five, two for ten!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

gah

bump for duece's new avatar  :clap:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

mistercharlie

Rage Side all the way!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

I would rage their backside anyday, yayo!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 11, 2011, 06:14:46 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Yeah, I'm a fan of the rage!  :evil:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 12, 2011, 09:15:25 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 11, 2011, 06:14:46 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Yeah, I'm a fan of the rage!  :evil:
me too!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

We've been working our way through Arrested Development (again) lately, so sophist is winning for me right now. Love it!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sophist

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 24, 2011, 03:21:34 PM
We've been working our way through Arrested Development (again) lately, so sophist is winning for me right now. Love it!
Thank you sir.  I've been watching it religiously the past 3 weeks.  Everyday when I get home from work I watch 2-3 episodes. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!