News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Fall Tour

Started by emay, May 15, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 16, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
Early announcement is great, some fun runs in there too.
We'll see where I stand after Portugal and Summer vacations but Albany may not be too much of a stretch. Hampton or Vegas would be amazing.

DO IT!!!!!
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 15, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
honestly i still cant get over ticket prices yall are paying these days.
like a 3 day hampton ticket is $250+ ?! wow.
every time i think i'll say fuck it and try to makea show the prices just really ruin the whole vibe for me, lol.
that being siad i still wanna go... might have to see how good a plane tick deal i can get first.

that's less than $27 per hour of the Phish from Vermont...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Superfreakie

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 16, 2018, 01:18:44 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 16, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 15, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
honestly i still cant get over ticket prices yall are paying these days.
like a 3 day hampton ticket is $250+ ?! wow.
every time i think i'll say fuck it and try to makea show the prices just really ruin the whole vibe for me, lol.
that being siad i still wanna go... might have to see how good a plane tick deal i can get first.

$85 for an arena show is cheap/reasonable these days.  The majority of them end up going for half that as the show gets closer but Hampton will probably hold it's value.  Last Vegas shows everyone panicked and when the shows rolled around the only ticket worth anything was Halloween night.  Couldn't give away tickets for the first night.
yeah i dunno just changes how i feel about seeing bands personally. just my own thing though, not bashing the band or fans for the prices. i just enjoyed music scenes alot more when they were basically free or close to it. 
though its also hard for me to think paying 4-5 times as much as i payed for the same band in their prime isnt weird too, but yeah if i wasnt poor i might not care as much about that.

I lost nearly $3,000 last time Phish played Hampton, when I bought all those 3 day StubHub passes thinking I was buying them for AC Halloween. I then had a couple paugers take some off me for face, with the rest winding up in the Oak tree out front. Ticket Oak for the WIN. I'm sure you'll be able to get tix well below face SLim. Although this fall tour is short....
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Wildflowers costume set confirmed.

Gonna be epic. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on May 16, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

Gonna be epic.

That would be nice.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on May 16, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

Gonna be epic.

Stop.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

I put in for Saturday in Chicago. *near chicago*

Prolly gonna take the Amtrak from Minneapolis!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

mbw

Quote from: Bobafett on May 16, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Mmmm, girlscouts.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on May 16, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on May 16, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Mmmm, girlscouts.

::farts::

::giggles::
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Bobafett

Yes it's for some nostalgia.   I won't be drinking from a nalgene of shroom juice this time, and it's a daytime trip, so all good.  Haven't seen phish since Minneapolis show which was a low grade one.   Hope to see some of y'all too.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

No NE shows summer or fall
WTF

Thinking about Albany
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Marmar

Albany is a go....

NEVER miss an Albany show. Don't believe me? Just look at the shows they've played there.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 16, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
Quote from: gah on May 15, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 15, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Quote from: gah on May 15, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
hampton...finally. thank you.  :crazy:

Yep.
Can't reasonably do Halloween this year along with Curveball but nobody is gonna take Hampton away from me.

for some reason this post reminded me of the nobdoy bothers me...nobody bother me either.  :wink: commercial...  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Master Joon Rhee passed away on April 30.
R.I.P.

Ha, I remember those. I bet that kid pulled mega ass.

Hampton is a solid maybe.
Is this still Wombat?