News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Late-Summer 2016 Tour

Started by WhatstheUse?, July 12, 2016, 01:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Obligatory Twiddle is the worst thing to happen to humanity since Hitler post.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ph92

My co workers have been getting tired of my incessant playing of phish. So I've been playing this year. Sounding great yall! When did you pickup the new keys player?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

Incredibly psyched on this November run with Twiddle. Going to be a huge opportunity for us all around.

PH92 - glad to hear man! Tyler, the new keys guy joined a year ago.
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

Quote from: ph92 on August 23, 2016, 02:34:54 PM
My co workers have been getting tired of my incessant playing of phish. So I've been playing this year. Sounding great yall! When did you pickup the new keys player?

The stuff is a little old, but if you want some reallllllllllllllly incredible stuff, I must insist you associate yourself with the following:

8/10/13 - I've Got A Feeling -> Black Bart  (the whole show, really, but man...  those 2 are something else)
11/15/13 - Carry Me On -> Whiskey
12/7/13 - whole show (but the 2nd set and Fame, specifically)
1/16/14 - Enjoy The Ride -> Space Monkeys 
1/25/14 - whole set (B Line and Enjoy The Ride, specifically)
2/1/14 - Flutterby -> Not A Crime -> rest of set  (this Flutterby though....)

www.thejauntee.net for all the sick soundboard matrixes.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

ph92

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 27, 2016, 10:08:17 AM

The stuff is a little old, but if you want some reallllllllllllllly incredible stuff, I must insist you associate yourself with the following:

8/10/13 - I've Got A Feeling -> Black Bart  (the whole show, really, but man...  those 2 are something else)

Damn gumbo. I didn't know you were The Jauntee's publicist.  :wink:

I'll make sure to check those out though!
Make America Melt Again!

mistercharlie

Quote from: ph92 on August 27, 2016, 10:13:46 AM

If you thought Gumbo used to 'Gumbo-out' over Phish shows, you should see how much he 'Gumbos-out' over The Jauntee.  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 27, 2016, 10:24:18 AM
Quote from: ph92 on August 27, 2016, 10:13:46 AM

If you thought Gumbo used to 'Gumbo-out' over Phish shows, you should see how much he 'Gumbos-out' over The Jauntee.  :wtu:
Oh, I definitely need to read some of that.  I love the in depth analysis of just about anything.
Make America Melt Again!

WhatstheUse?

Can't hold my tongue here...

All those shows Gumbo recommended are fine, for that era, and that line-up of members.  But I wouldn't point anyone who is currently trying to get into The Jauntee towards them...

Perhaps I'm biased (duh) but the overall level of improvisational-communication is night and day between now and then.

Check out some stuff from this year ph92.  THIS show from last week was pretty jammy, albeit not the best recording. For a solid SBD, I'd point you towards our first show released in the Live Jaunts Series
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2016, 03:01:04 PM

All those shows Gumbo recommended are fine, for that era, and that line-up of members.  But I wouldn't point anyone who is currently trying to get into The Jauntee towards them...

Perhaps I'm biased (duh) but the overall level of improvisational-communication is night and day between now and then.

Check out some stuff from this year ph92.  THIS show from last week was pretty jammy, albeit not the best recording. For a solid SBD, I'd point you towards our first show released in the Live Jaunts Series

and by "Name your price" they mean $25.00.

eta:  i recommend this show"  https://archive.org/details/TheJauntee2014-10-19

WhatstheUse?

I did like that show a lot. Too bad only you witnessed it.
Bring in the dude!

ph92

Quote from: mbw on August 31, 2016, 03:58:52 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2016, 03:01:04 PM

and by "Name your price" they mean $25.00.

eta:  i recommend this show"  https://archive.org/details/TheJauntee2014-10-19
You trying to swindle me man? :wtu:

I'll check those out though.

Make America Melt Again!

Hicks

Gumbo only listens to 1.0 Jauntee man. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ph92

Damn, listening to the 8-25 :music:

Shit is soo fire! You guys sound so good! You definitely sound like you've matured and kinda grown into your own sound, I love it! Keep up the h33t.

Maybe I'll drop everything and go on a jaunt across the country with y'all haha.
Make America Melt Again!

danje

I thought the shows I caught this July were on another level than everything I had seen and heard prior.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.