News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: barnesy305 on March 04, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2018, 10:19:29 PM
Fahk, wish I was going to be around for that RR show!

Have you been to RR Barnes?

Damn dude, no this is my first time, I'm pretty damn stoked! Also my first trip to Colorado which is exciting for a number of reasons lol. I'll def hit you up for some suggestions before heading out there. And Emay, I'm definitely gonna hit you up too bud!

Nice. You're going to have a blast.

And sure enough..... It's looking like the Jauntee will be in Richmond that same week....
Bring in the dude!

barnesy305

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

Damn dude, no this is my first time, I'm pretty damn stoked! Also my first trip to Colorado which is exciting for a number of reasons lol. I'll def hit you up for some suggestions before heading out there. And Emay, I'm definitely gonna hit you up too bud!

And sure enough..... It's looking like the Jauntee will be in Richmond that same week....

Hahaha naturally!

emay

Sounds good! Let me know if you need any recs

shoreline99

Just got tickets to see ghost in May. Pretty psyched to see these guys, actually. Old school metal vibe.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

Quote from: shoreline99 on March 08, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Just got tickets to see ghost in May. Pretty psyched to see these guys, actually. Old school metal vibe.
Nice!!

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on March 08, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
Quote from: shoreline99 on March 08, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Nice!!
More metal!   :rawk:

Fab Faux this Saturday night

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

Damn dude, no this is my first time, I’m pretty damn stoked! Also my first trip to Colorado which is exciting for a number of reasons lol. I’ll def hit you up for some suggestions before heading out there. And Emay, I’m definitely gonna hit you up too bud!

Ha! Amazing. Maybe I can catch this one. Hurt missing you guys last go-round.

My present line-up is roughly as follows:

3/10  FLips w/Barnsey
? ? ?
4/13-15 Thousand Incarnations Of The Rose fest in Takoma, MD (American Primitive Guitar festival)
? ? ?
CurveBall

alcoholandcoffeebeans

excited to be getting to more than one show this year...

July - Radiohead w/work folk
August - Chicago w/bar regulars
August - curveball w/home folks and you peoples <3
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax

couple bob and phil shows this weekend  :syf: :syf:

pcr3

Quote from: anthrax on March 09, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
couple bob and phil shows this weekend  :syf: :syf:

Dude...enjoy!  I've never been more impressed with Bob's playing.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mopper_smurf

Delayaman, my favourite French dark wave band, is playing at a posh gallery in Amsterdam on April 20th. Only 30 people can attend and I'm in with my better half. 20 euros and an open bar.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

iamhydroJen

Stopped in to say hey!  So HEY!  :wtu:  <-- I missed this

Steamboat doesn't get a tonnn of music, but I saw Spafford, Turkuaz, and the Lil Smokies last week.  I was surprised by Spafford - thought they played really well.  But their peaks sound a lot like other jam music... they just take it slightly higher.

Has anyone seen Turkuaz?  I was completely blown away by them.  High energy and was so entertained the entire show.  And the Lil Smokies brought the heat as well!  I can imagine them being as big as Greensky in a few years.

Most excited for the Jauntee on 4/6!!! Stoked to see you WTU!

xo Jen
"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

mbw

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul