News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

To KD or not to KD, that is the question.

Either way, should be a crazy game tonight, stoked!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Quote from: mattstick on June 10, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

KD cleared to play? Bluff or no?

I'm a mess of nerves today, but pumped - go Raptors!

Im curious to see how much court time KD gets. He will def be rusty the time he does get out there. He barely practiced yesterday, read he was the first one to go back into the locker rooms.

Hicks

Well that sucked on multiple levels, both with Durant going down and the Raptors losing. 

Pretty irresponsible for the Warriors to let him play when he wasn't ready.

I hope he's able to recover fully, but fuck GSW, they totally deserve to lose now that they just let Durant risk his career in order to try to win a game.

Get well soon KD and go Raptors. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on June 11, 2019, 01:15:22 AM

Get well soon KD and go Raptors.

Totally this.
I'm still feeling good with 2 chances left.
They played a pretty decent 2nd half, nothing to hang their heads about.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Lowry, with a bad thumb, in the corner to take a 3 was really the play you want to run to win the season?  Classic Raptors.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2019, 09:20:21 AM

Lowry, with a bad thumb, in the corner to take a 3 was really the play you want to run to win the season?  Classic Raptors.

Kawhi should have taken that to the rim, probably make it or get fouled.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on June 14, 2019, 12:25:13 AM
CHAMPS!

Hellzyeah!!!!
I'd say this may be my favourite sport event witnessed as an adult.

Caravan2001

Congrats Canucks!

Hicks

Congrats to our Canadian brethren!

Awesome game, shame about Klay, but whatever I was ready for the Warriors dynasty to be over.

VanVleet reminding me of Damon Stoudamire out there, dude was off the hook! Such an overall balanced team with so many options in addition to Leonard. Them winning with him only scoring 22 really attests to their depth.

Killer playoffs this year, pretty much loved the whole thing even if my Blazers got swept in the WFC. Can't wait for next season!   

mattstick

So surreal, I honestly never thought the Raptors would win a championship.

emay

awesome game congrats!

mattstick

Thanks Kawhi, good times.

This Thunder/Raptors trade that didn't happen would have been bananas.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

pretty crazy dunk contest.
they seriously need a better format, or at least more serious judges, though.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-