News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday ph92!

Started by gah, August 17, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Happy birthday buddy! Sorry it couldn't have been a  :phish: birthday weekend, but still....you're on vacation from work, so enjoy it!

:rawk:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: gah on August 17, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Happy birthday buddy! Sorry it couldn't have been a  :phish: birthday weekend, but still....you're on vacation from work, so enjoy it!

:rawk:

This. Enjoy your day, Will! 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Happy day Will. Wish it could have been a bit brighter for you
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: birdman on August 17, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Happy day Will. Wish it could have been a bit brighter for you
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ph92

Thanks everyone. In leiu of the curveball. We went and gambled away our sorrows after going on a hike in the area. I'm making the best out of this trip regardless.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

cleech74

Happy Belated Birthday, ph92! Good to hear that you're making the best of it, sans Curveball. Gives you an excuse to make it a whole birthday weekend.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."