News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/13 - Hersheypark Stadium - Hershey, PA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Max Power, June 13, 2010, 11:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Phish melt chocolate faces?

Yes
8 (25.8%)
no
7 (22.6%)
I couldn't tell you, my face melted off during the show
6 (19.4%)
Tromboner
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Superfreakie

Quote from: messengerbird on June 13, 2010, 11:15:40 PM
Quote from: kellerb on June 13, 2010, 11:12:11 PM
lack of tweeprise might be curfew-related I suppose.  More likely that they're saving it for you

maybe they will skip it tuesday and play in thursday for me.  :-)
I am sure that is Trey's plan since i had to endure the entire weekend without them.

mbird, get on the horn to your man. We need a first hand account of what went down.....even if his wasted ass can't text right now.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on June 13, 2010, 11:19:47 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 13, 2010, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on June 13, 2010, 11:15:54 PM
lack of tweeprise might be curfew-related I suppose.  More likely that they're saving it for you

that's the most probable scenario.

This is all just a symptom of my growing internet-fame.

RJ for prez in 2012!

Write me in, please!

messengerbird

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 13, 2010, 11:23:42 PM

I am sure that is Trey's plan since i had to endure the entire weekend without them.

mbird, get on the horn to your man. We need a first hand account of what went down.....even if his wasted ass can't text right now.

working on it.
i am sure he is running around like a kid in a candy store on lot right now.....
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

messengerbird

ten minutes and counting until i can finally hear some on this tour.  :banana: :crazy: :banana: :crazy:

Superfreakie

Quote from: messengerbird on June 13, 2010, 11:27:35 PM

working on it.
i am sure he is running around like a kid in a candy store on lot right now.....

RR  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

messengerbird

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 13, 2010, 11:41:06 PM
Quote from: messengerbird on June 13, 2010, 11:27:35 PM

working on it.

RR  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think he went off the radar the minute the show ended.

Alumni

Quote from: willsteele on June 13, 2010, 11:14:43 PM
I like no Tweeprise.  er..  I like Tweeprise but I also like when it is not played every show with a Tweezer.  Then all of a sudden..  whoa wait.. whats this?  Tweeprise?  fuck yeah.

Unpredictable is good.

I'm also in favor of playing Mike's without always the Groove.
Cause I got a degree

messengerbird

RR just called. He said after Bold as Love Trey took his guitar off right away. RR immediately thought did they forget to play tweeprize.....

walfredo10

Okay first set.  SOAM (which I hate) was jammed out and set the tone for the 2nd set.  2nd set was hot.  Did not track any times, I was to busy enjoying the show.  Definitely one of the better second sets of 3.0. But a show always seems to sound better in person.  Looking forward to hearing it again.

Superfreakie

Quote from: walfredo10 on June 13, 2010, 11:56:05 PM
Okay first set.  SOAM (which I hate) was jammed out and set the tone for the 2nd set.  2nd set was hot.  Did not track any times, I was to busy enjoying the show.  Definitely one of the better second sets of 3.0. But a show always seems to sound better in person.  Looking forward to hearing it again.

excellent. thanks. and what's with the SOAM hate. Do you like Phish?  :wink: :-D

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Wolfmansbrother

lifeboy13

How were the lots. are there alot of extras out there to be had?
Good Day, Every Day!