News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It's here, iPod Video!!!!

Started by jephrey, October 12, 2005, 03:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

It'll play quicktime movies .mov and mpeg4-level10/h.264 .m4p (maybe mpeg4-level 2 stuff too)

What's wrong with yours Ucusty?  have you done anything to try and reset it?  Do you know if it's the HD or battery?  I could take a look at it and send it back if you want (I'm an electrical engineer), but I'd bet that it's one of those.

Jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

August

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

justjezmund

you mean i can but the black rock episode of lost on my ipod?  :-o
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

I remember taking a train in Belgium watching LOST on an iPod.

PIE-GUY

I remember trying to watch football on one of these...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

We had one that looked kinda like this (but not as fancy). We'd plug it into the cigarette lighter on family road trips and enjoy the world's worst reception trying to watch Home Improvement or whatever we could pick up.

Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VDB on January 12, 2016, 09:54:12 PM
We had one that looked kinda like this (but not as fancy). We'd plug it into the cigarette lighter on family road trips and enjoy the world's worst reception trying to watch Home Improvement or whatever we could pick up.

We did the same on a few road trips.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: jephrey on October 13, 2005, 12:59:18 AM
....if I can bring my home movies, other movies and tv shows anywhere, have them all in the one player and plug that thing into someone's VCR or into a small screen in the car, then I am satisfied. 

Wait what?  2005 sounds terrible.

phil

Quote from: mbw on January 12, 2016, 10:41:22 PM
....if I can bring my home movies, other movies and tv shows anywhere, have them all in the one player and plug that thing into someone's VCR or into a small screen in the car, then I am satisfied. 

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

Quote from: mbw on January 12, 2016, 10:41:22 PM

Wait til you hear about Zooma Tour

August

mopper_smurf

Quote from: August on January 13, 2016, 01:50:10 PM
CANCELLED.

I was so looking forward to watching it on my iPod. I heard they would use drone gliders for a bird's-eye view of the proceedings.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy