News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2013-08-2/3/4 - BGCA - San Francisco, CA

Started by anthrax, April 03, 2013, 09:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

been to the san francisco area a few times, but it's been awhile.  i plan to make the most of it.  any suggestions on places to stay or things to do during the day?  how about suggestions for the off day between harvey's and bgca?

and who's in?

the drummer from  :wtu: that band +1
anthrax +1
moonmoog

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

barnesy305

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 01, 2013, 07:51:24 PM
biggest roll call evah!!!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Fuckin Joel!!!!

VA $l!m

shoot, tbh i just started unrealistically checking over show dates this week and this west coast swing looks mint.
obviously im in nowherre good enough health or financial to do it, but if i was gorge>sf> tahoe!! sounds like a great time.
been jonesin to get back to SF for a visit... 3 shows... mmm...
this is a indoor theatre?> prob sold out , eh?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

moonmoog

I am going. All three nights in the Bag. anthrax pm me about activities in SF
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

WhatstheUse?

ISO 2 for each night of this run.  If anyone come across extras, let me know! Thanks!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Anyone talking about the fact that these shows fall on the so-called "Days Between" in which we celebrate and commemorate Jerry Garcia? Events in the Bay area start tonight...
Wonder if there will be any mention of it...

emay