News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Fall Tour 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, October 01, 2019, 12:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I'm loving the new shirt that went up on Bandcamp... but where's the love for the big guys. XXL that thing!  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 26, 2019, 07:58:07 PM
I'm loving the new shirt that went up on Bandcamp... but where's the love for the big guys. XXL that thing!  :wtu:

To be honest... I think we do actually have 2XL! I put those up in a super hurry today and I think I just forgot to add that option, thanks for the heads up!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 26, 2019, 08:04:52 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 26, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

To be honest... I think we do actually have 2XL! I put those up in a super hurry today and I think I just forgot to add that option, thanks for the heads up!

Awesome! Once they're in there in there let me know so I can grab one!  :beers:

Just saw the Blackfriday post and the 2XL option at the same time! I'll be sporting my new Jaunt-tee in no time!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.