News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

Pretty lame.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

cactusfan

Quote from: Hicks on August 20, 2007, 01:39:40 PM
Superbad, do yourself a favor and go see it.

yes. hilarious. imagine they took the funny halves of knocked up and 40 year old virgin and ditched all the crappy, tv friendly 'serious' parts... and you're left with Superbad. funniest movie i've seen in ages.

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

thechad

Quote from: Guyute on August 20, 2007, 11:49:42 PM
The Witches of Breastwick

Someone was watching some late night Skinamax.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

metalzone58

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 20, 2007, 02:09:07 PM
The Number 23.
Jim Carey
meh.

Just saw it this weekend and I wasnt impressed

metalzone58

also saw Hot Fuzz, It was funny at moments but thats about it

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Quote from: metalzone58 on August 21, 2007, 01:22:50 PM
also saw Hot Fuzz, It was funny at moments but thats about it

We'll have to significantly disagree on this one.
I loved that movie.

kellerb

Quote from: metalzone58 on August 21, 2007, 01:21:36 PM
Just saw it this weekend and I wasnt impressed

Same here.  It wouldn't have been bad except for all the annoying shit about the number.  Other than that it would have been a decent run-of-the-mill thriller

rowjimmy

Quote from: Igbo on August 20, 2007, 01:47:22 PM
The Hills Have Eyes 2. It sucked but i love mutated freaks killing weekend warriors in the desert

antelope19

Ok, so we went and saw "Superbad" last night.  I went in with no expectations and LMFAO!!!  Great Flick, and I would recommend it to anyone.  Hilarious all the way through. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Casey Lenahan

disturbia was a good flick for a PG-13. Somewhat jumpy scary and funny mixed into one
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

Wedding Crashers turned out to be pretty funny.

mattstick

Wedding Crashers was funny!

I got a BluRay copy of 8 Below - the Disney Dog flick that should've been called 7 Below and had Phish on the soundtrack.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on August 22, 2007, 10:21:17 PM

I got a BluRay copy of 8 Below - the Disney Dog flick that should've been called 7 Below and had Phish on the soundtrack.

I bet the white snow looks really really white in blu-ray.