News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

Quote from: phan003 on September 26, 2007, 01:48:22 AM
Well I tried to quote it off the top of my head, as opposed to looking it up.    :-D

who says i looked anything up? i've seen animal house approximately 8 thousand times.   8-)

antelope19

Quote from: cactusfan on September 26, 2007, 01:42:16 AM

eric stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet you!

I actually use this one in real life, subbing my name obviously.  If I get a chuckle out of the person, generally, its a pretty good indicator.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

messengerbird

Hostel 2

Loved it!
But it didn't keep me as on the edge of my seat as the first one did.
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

cactusfan

a cruel friend made me see Resident Evil 3.
wow.
certainly kept us laughing, but damn, they don't even bother with a pretense of making it a movie.
it's literally the equivalent of looking over a stranger's shoulder while they play a video game.

one of the more amazingly bad-- things-- i've ever seen.

rowjimmy

Quote from: cactusfan on September 27, 2007, 03:49:53 AM
a cruel friend made me see Resident Evil 3.
wow.
certainly kept us laughing, but damn, they don't even bother with a pretense of making it a movie.
it's literally the equivalent of looking over a stranger's shoulder while they play a video game.

one of the more amazingly bad-- things-- i've ever seen.

Sounds like (but worse than) what I thought when I saw Attack of the Clones (Star Wars ep2) for the first time.... It seemed like they spent a lot of time on sequences that would make great cut-scenes for the video game. everything else... like the acting, came second.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 27, 2007, 08:29:13 AM
Sounds like (but worse than) what I thought when I saw Attack of the Clones (Star Wars ep2) for the first time.... It seemed like they spent a lot of time on sequences that would make great cut-scenes for the video game. everything else... like the acting, came second.

I would agree, but I still think it is better than episode 1.  Thats not exactly saying much though. 

whyweigh5.0

last DVD I watched was The Last King of Scotland.  Last movie I watched on TV was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I have the Letters To Iwo Jima DVD on my table now waiting to be watched
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom

gimmetela

2001: A Space Odyssey.

Hal is a creepy mutha.  Poor Dave.

antelope19

Quote from: gimmetela on October 01, 2007, 09:36:17 AM
2001: A Space Odyssey.

Hal is a creepy mutha.  Poor Dave.

Ha, havent seen that in a long time.  Probably since we used to eat mushrooms and cue that last scene to pink floyds' echoes.  But that was easily 6-7 years ago.

gimmetela

yeah, there is a 5 minute section, when dave and hal finally make it to jupiter, of nothing but spacey colors and flashes of dave's horrified face.

i think the last time i saw this movie was with a head full of L and it was definitely in college (late 90's)

Hicks

Grindhouse: Death Proof

An hour and a half of chicks sitting around talking about nothing, and twenty minutes of action, WTF?!!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

The Simpsons

It was aight, the first 45 minutes were really good, after that it kinda dragged.  Definitely glad I waited for the beer theater to see it.

What was up with the President being Arnie and not Rainier Wolfcastle?  That bothered me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

I watched a bunch last week.
Spun, Rushmore, The Departed and Zodiac.
Gonna watch Strangers with Candy tomorrow.
a

whyweigh5.0

one flew over the cuckoos nest earlier today on AMC
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/