News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

McCoy Tyner with Bobby Hutcherson

Started by sls.stormyrider, April 15, 2012, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

http://shnflac.net/details.php?id=26b817370ceb93b8f87954e65917765965b997cd

QuoteMcCoy Tyner with Bobby Hutcherson
Kimball's East, Emeryville, CA
8/30/92

Partial early and late shows

Digital Sound Board > Panasonic 3700 @48kHz DAT > Panasonic 3700 @48kHz DAT > Digital Domian VSP Processor 44kHz conversion > Card Delux Digital Soundcard > Soundforge 6.0 > WAV > FLAC Frontend > FLAC. FLAC[max300c]

McCoy Tyner (piano)  Bobby Hutcherson (vibes, marimba), Avery Sharpe (bass), Aaron Scott (drums)

has been mislabeled as 2/01/91

D1 - early show
2. Passion Dance

D2 - late show
7. Ruby My Dear

I received this in trade. The first tunes in both shows fade in.
Great show, great sound
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Tomapella

Nice, I look forward to hearing this! +k

Also, not sure if you want help with the track list, but if I know any of the blank songs I'll let you know.

edit: oh man, they're killing this Passion Dance.  Hutcherson is insane.

sls.stormyrider

I'd be more than happy with any info on the tracks
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Tomapella

Well, I only know a couple, but d1t3 is Darn That Dream and d2t1 is Like Someone In Love.

edit: also, d2t7 is Ask Me Now instead of Ruby My Dear.  Those Monk ballads can be tricky to pin down :-)
edit again: oh shit, I meant Pannonica!  Told ya  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

sls.stormyrider