News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I'm alive!

Started by drvinestein, January 28, 2007, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

And on a new computer.

Hey, nerds!

jephrey

Hey, check out the instructions that I updated and added.  Let me know what you think.  I think the only real thing you missed in the last few weeks is that we are planning on promoting the site  starting tuesday.  We should all have a disclaimer that says it's under construction and that help is needed, including a link to instructions.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

Back again, haven't been around since January I think.

What's new that I need to know and where can I help out at?

jephrey

I may be the only person whose done any mass editing since january.  I have many years in and have also put in a bunch of songs since then...  They all need updates to the text like who wrote the song, and who sings it is all messed up, I might have put Trey for everything.  Plus, the description for each song could use some updating.

As far as setlists go, the stats on the front page of each year need to be fixed, as well as the blurb about the year for most years.  Just look around and a project of things to fix/update/add will come to you.  Let me/us know what you come up with.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

Thanks again.  I'll poke around and see what I can do.  :-D