News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Listening now...   :-o   They practiced!!!!

Happy for those that got to attend last night.  Holy SHITE this is the good stuff!

mbw

Mr Minor

Anyone listen to any of the sources on btree?  I have the mp3's from livephish and they sound pretty sweet.  But curious about which of the 6 sources sounds the best.  The first one up obviously has a sh*tload of leechers, but is the best?  This will probably be discussed for weeks...but thought I would throw it out there now as most of us are listening to these shows throughout the weekend.

Any ideas or thoughts? Know any of the tapers and their rigs?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: khalpin on March 07, 2009, 06:47:32 AM
I will say that Trey's tone sounds great!  And what's up with that light show?  Looks like there are light's separate from the giant rig over the stage.  Is that true?

LIGHTS WERE INSANE!

yes, there were lighting rigs in the middle of the coliseum and also around the sides, as well as at least 20-30 disco balls around the coliseum that went on during Hood.....that was great!
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: Mr Minor on March 07, 2009, 11:37:54 AM
Anyone listen to any of the sources on btree?  I have the mp3's from livephish and they sound pretty sweet.  But curious about which of the 6 sources sounds the best.  The first one up obviously has a sh*tload of leechers, but is the best?  This will probably be discussed for weeks...but thought I would throw it out there now as most of us are listening to these shows throughout the weekend.

Based on the rigs alone I might try the schoeps tubes.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

nab

Can't wait to rock this thread again tonight.

I ain't there, but I had a great time hanging out here with all you guys last night.

moonmoog

Quote from: Mr Minor on March 07, 2009, 11:37:54 AM

listening to the mv4 FOB...pretty sick.. i bet the 24 bit OTS is clutch as well
love the auds..you can hear the audience singing along better :-D

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

blatboom

Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 03:31:55 PM

I ain't there, but I had a great time hanging out here with all you guys last night.

I was hoping to rock this thread with you guys but it looks like I'm heading down there tonight.  Igbo is gonna swing by and pick me up on his way down and we're gonna try to score some Sunday tickets.  good luck to us!!   :-D

:phish:

hoodie22

Quote from: blatboom on March 07, 2009, 03:51:42 PM
Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 03:31:55 PM

I was hoping to rock this thread with you guys but it looks like I'm heading down there tonight.  Igbo is gonna swing by and pick me up on his way down and we're gonna try to score some Sunday tickets.  good luck to us!!   :-D

:phish:

Good luck fellas!
I myself will very likely be right here again tonight.

blatboom

love Trey laughing at the crowd's reaction to the "back on those days when my life was a haze" line in NICU.

moonmoog

Quote from: blatboom on March 07, 2009, 04:05:31 PM
love Trey laughing at the crowd's reaction to the "back on those days when my life was a haze" line in NICU.
haha in the mv4 fob you can hear a dude chanting "no more heroin, no more heroin" at 2:07

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

khalpin

Something tells me tonight is going to yield some nice exploratory jamming.  Just a hunch.

Bobafett

page was the highlight last night imo...tonight, its mike's turn!  Mikes>h2>week4paug opener.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

denory

Quote from: Bobafett on March 07, 2009, 04:35:48 PM
page was the highlight last night imo...tonight, its mike's turn!  Mikes>h2>week4paug opener.

I agree, I was really impressed with Page, especially since he was good and loud in the sbd mix...I am hoping for a Runaway opener.  Last night I thought they played pretty safe (my highlights were Taste and Possum), hope for some extended jams and good segues tonight.