News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Clifford Ball 7 DVD Set drops now

Started by mattstick, January 07, 2009, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 27, 2009, 12:44:37 PM
Watched the flatbed jam last night...

sweet.

is it the entire sequence or tid-bits?

redrum

sweet.

nice!
are there a lot of crowd shots?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: susep73 on February 27, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

sweet.

is it the entire sequence or tid-bits?

Some parts seem to be supplemented with photos.
I was doing a few other things and did not focus on the screen 100% of the time.

mbw

OlfactoryHue

they'll be streaming this again on LivePhish.com today at 2pm est
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

CRAZYED

I only had a few minutes to check it out and I put on Reba, i thought it was fantastic.  Given it's 12 years old, the audio was fantastic and i thought the video was just as good.  All the nice packaging and extra junk like ticket stubs, photos, post cards, wrist bands, schvices was all cool extras as well.  This product exceeded my expectations, can't wait for Cypress to be released!

Not a ton of shots of the crowd IMO but there are some, seemed like a decent mix of crowd/band, i guess kind of typical of what i would expect.  But they did use a nice variety of camera angles, mostly close up and one from furthur back.  I do remember one particular camera angle in the crowd they actually rolled right through the tapers section or along side of it i should say and I recognized a taper friend from chicago smiling away when he saw he was on film.  Reba was during the day so i'll be curious to see how the evening angles are as well.

redrum

Quote from: OlfactoryHue on February 27, 2009, 01:12:40 PM
they'll be streaming this again on LivePhish.com today at 2pm est

thanks

Quote from: CRAZYED on February 27, 2009, 01:19:43 PM
I only had a few minutes to check it out and I put on Reba, i thought it was fantastic.  Given it's 12 years old, the audio was fantastic and i thought the video was just as good.  All the nice packaging and extra junk like ticket stubs, photos, post cards, wrist bands, schvices was all cool extras as well.  This product exceeded my expectations, can't wait for Cypress to be released!

and sick!
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

khalpin

Lovin' all the reviews so far.  God, I hope it's sitting in my mailbox when I get home.

antelope19

streaming now.  Shapiro just announced it's his birthday!   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

So far this release deserves an A+ in my book!

Watched the first 2 DVD's this morning and the Bonus DVD last night, RJ was right when he said disc 2 is a monster  :-o

Sound and video quality are all pretty good and I to, like the variety of camera angles.

Not to mention the best Phish packaging to date IMO  (although I'm not sure what the hell I will do with a Clifford Ball ticket and 2 wristbands :? , probably cool to have if you were there, but kind of useless for me, or well)

Edit: But no Balsa Glider here either!!! WTF?!
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

whyweigh5.0

welp... was hoping to have this to keep me entertained while Im confined to my house but not today.  Has to get here tomorrow
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

JPhishman

I was hemming and hawing a little at spending so much for a DVD set but this thread has me convinced that I will not regret it. I'm going for it! How could I have expected any different?  :phish:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

khalpin

Quote from: khalpin on February 27, 2009, 10:49:02 AM
Quote from: tet on February 27, 2009, 10:41:58 AM
just looked at my order status, everything is still "processing" but the first item on the list is the glider!   :clap:
Me too!
Well, I got home and the DVDs came, but no glider.  :cry:

alcoholandcoffeebeans

mine got to the apt. today :)

no glider... but i do what i'll be doing all night when i get back from work!!   :banana:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫