News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/29 - Oklahoma City Amphitheater - Oklahoma City, OK - Post-Show Discussion

Started by natronzero, August 29, 2012, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natronzero

No LST tonight eh? Oh well, here's the set list.

Set 1: Kill Devil Falls, Rift, Wilson > Backwards Down the Number Line, The Moma Dance > Divided Sky, Wolfman's Brother > Axilla > 46 Days, Ya Mar, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan > Run Like an Antelope

Set 2: Down with Disease > Birds of a Feather > My Friend, My Friend > Rock and Roll > Twist, If I Could > Light > Harry Hood > Character Zero > Suzy Greenberg
Encore: Slave to the Traffic Light, Loving Cup
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

emay

natronzero

Obvs haven't heard any of that yet, but with the exception of the three 3.0 songs that aren't Light, I've got no problems with that setlist.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

emay

i got pretty bored listening to the first set. The second set sounded pretty good, but still a lot of repeats but had some well played songs.
Wolfmans sounded good.

runawayjimbo

First show with no LST?

I listened on and off with little comment. Whoo.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

Looked like a cool venue from pictures I saw

Will probably never listen to a second of this show however..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Lifeboy

The venue was sweet. It was my first time there.

They were all psyched to be there. Trey and Page both made comments about their excitement, but I think that made Trey want to play a bunch of songs for everyone, and not jam at all.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Gumbo72203

Only 1 song past 10 minutes, and thats Divided Sky.  I'm sure its hot shit, but.....  a sub-5 minute Birds does not get me excited.  Kinda hate that. 

So, to quench my thirst, i will listen to the Long Beach Ghost.  Why aren't YOU listening to the Long Beach Ghost?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Sick venue but a kinda boring show imo. So many songs in that second set that just confuse me with their placement.

Everything in this state is so damn HUGE its weirding me out!

Bring in the dude!

Augustus

Gumbo72203

No way, Trey obviously had to play him the hits because obviously he has no idea who Phish are.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gundo

fastfingers12

Dissapointed there was no jamming, but it was really cool seeing them in my home state. Ready for Colorado!  :crazy:
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me