News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

jephrey

"spoiler" or "answer" font...

Basically a button that sets the text color to the background color and makes it a quote so that if someone wants to see the text, they highlight the spoiler or answer window.  This is good for jokes and spoilers for tv shows and answers to trivia and those page-a-day calendars.

like [spoiler]this is the answer[/spoiler]
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

How about a "classifieds" section?  I know I would rather buy/sell-help someone out here rather than some stranger.  Anyway, just a thought.....

IE: I'm in Ur forums, sellin' mah stuffs (taken from another site)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PhishJY

Quote from: antelope19 on April 10, 2008, 10:25:44 AM
How about a "classifieds" section?  I know I would rather buy/sell-help someone out here rather than some stranger.  Anyway, just a thought.....

IE: I'm in Ur forums, sellin' mah stuffs (taken from another site)

Good idea... Maybe make it where you must have 25 posts to sell or a karma rating of at least +5 to keep the trash out.

My $.02
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

antelope19

antelope19

Are we able to attach images to PM's? 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on July 08, 2008, 12:22:39 PM
Are we able to attach images to PM's? 

if you have them in an album online, then you can insert them....
but i don't see the option to add them like in a post....

my .02
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Casey Lenahan

How about a stream of a certain Phish show everyday, with the link connected to the site. Sorta like "Phish Radio"?

just a suggestion
I owe Aug $20

nab

Quote from: tehdead on July 08, 2008, 01:03:08 PM
How about a stream of a certain Phish show everyday, with the link connected to the site. Sorta like "Phish Radio"?

just a suggestion

There is already the show club.

If you want to share something special, you can already do that here:

http://week4paug.net/index.php?action=downloads

khalpin

Not necessarily what the site needs, but an idea nonetheless....if there's a reunion tour, have week4paug.net t-shirts made up with proceeds going to the server fund.

jephrey

It would be cool just to have a "Shakedown Street" thread where buy-sell-trade could happen.  Maybe sub-threads "ISO" and "For Sale/Trade".  ISO would need to include what you want and what you're willing to pay/trade.  Sale section would be item and price.

Homemade warez and garage sale items only (unless a shipment of 1T drives falls off a truck)...  even better if tet takes a book from apple.  You set your price and get 70% of the sale, proceeds to week4paug.  Maybe it's safer to limit to homemade warez.  This site could be a pilot for any item you make yourself.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

keeb333

We need a face-melting animated smiley...If I knew how to make one I'd do it myself....surely someone around here has the skillz!

Casey Lenahan

A place where we can trade nuggys   :lol:
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

Quote from: tehdead on July 31, 2008, 02:53:32 PM
A place where we can trade nuggys   :lol:
* rowjimmy suggests taking that sort of activity to a jurisdiction wherein it is not illegal.

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20