News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

All I see is a ginormous black box of "Video Unavailable It may have been removed or you do not have permission to view it."

alcoholandcoffeebeans

heavily debating attending Dick's this year... but if that falls out, I'll be at Raleigh>MPP.

was really keeping the fingers crossed on Watkins Glen but with the proposed dates of that and Dick's really close together.. I doubt both could happen.

oh.. hey guys, what's up?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
All I see is a ginormous black box of "Video Unavailable It may have been removed or you do not have permission to view it."

cut and paste link?  https://www.facebook.com/groups/48483857324/permalink/10154421760162325/
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 25, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
heavily debating attending Dick's this year... but if that falls out, I'll be at Raleigh>MPP.

was really keeping the fingers crossed on Watkins Glen but with the proposed dates of that and Dick's really close together.. I doubt both could happen.

Hello there! How's things?
See you at MPP > Watkins Glen?!

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 25, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

cut and paste link?  https://www.facebook.com/groups/48483857324/permalink/10154421760162325/

Another FB group?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 25, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Hello there! How's things?
See you at MPP > Watkins Glen?!

:beers:
things are crazy busy at work so no real time for life at the moment... so I'm making plans to have kind of a life :)
is Watkins Glen real yet?

if so, the decision will be tough... but maybe Watkins and Dick's could work out... not sure yet. Brother is getting married this year (sister last year) so I gotta see how much time needs dedicated there.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

oh it's real.
And it's gonna be spectacular.

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Hey, ummmm.... Texas?

(source: http://austin360amphitheater.com/events/phish)

I've heard of charging for parking but... venue sponsored "shakedown"?

Per the Austin360 Amp Tweet to myself and some others just now:

"Standard lots open an hour before gates, so that'd put the timeline at 4:30pm, not 3:00pm. Apologies for my morning blunder.

Our website reflects this & edited verbiage based on y'all's feedback."

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
oh it's real.
And it's gonna be spectacular.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on January 23, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Quote from: birdman on January 23, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
Quote from: Hicks on January 23, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!

I'll be putting in for a terrace campsite, camping with the best amenities, you can put up to six people in there and it's just me and my bro so let me know if anybody else wants in. 

Gonna be awesome dudes!
when does one buy camping tickets to the gorge? My wife is on board and I'm now putting my chances at 99%

Oh Shit! 

Should be the same as the regular Ticketmaster on sale date. 

It's a little pricey but we should all try to do terrace, it's totally worth it.

Do you recall approximately how much the terrace camping was last time?  What are the main differences between terrace and premier?

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on January 25, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!

I'll be putting in for a terrace campsite, camping with the best amenities, you can put up to six people in there and it's just me and my bro so let me know if anybody else wants in. 

Gonna be awesome dudes!
when does one buy camping tickets to the gorge? My wife is on board and I'm now putting my chances at 99%

Oh Shit! 

It's a little pricey but we should all try to do terrace, it's totally worth it.

Do you recall approximately how much the terrace camping was last time?  What are the main differences between terrace and premier?

It's probably gonna be in the $450 range for three nights. 

Pros: 
Shorter/no line for shuttles
More bathrooms/showers
Larger campsite with picnic table
Better view
Can sort of hear sound check
Coffee and donuts in the morning

Cons:
Longer walk to gen camping
In 2013 high winds blew our ez up off a ledge and broke it

We should all definitely try to coordinate and camp in the same section.  If people don't want to spend the money for terrace I could do premier too.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on January 25, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!

Gonna be awesome dudes!

Oh Shit! 

Pros: 
Actual bathrooms/showers with plumbing
Better view

Cons:

We should all definitely try to coordinate and camp in the same section.  If people don't want to spend the money for terrace I could do premier too.

FYP

JPhishman

Livenation site lists price range for camping tickets as $114-575 plus fees so I think we're looking at over $600 for terrace.  :|
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 26, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
Quote from: Hicks on January 25, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!

Gonna be awesome dudes!

Oh Shit! 

Pros: 
Actual bathrooms/showers with plumbing
Better view

Cons:

FYP

Premier has bathrooms and showers, just not as many. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

Quote from: JPhishman on January 26, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Livenation site lists price range for camping tickets as $114-575 plus fees so I think we're looking at over $600 for terrace.  :|

How many people does that 600 include? 4?
If this is love, I'm never going home..