News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

YMSB Tonight

Started by nab, April 11, 2007, 09:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

Going to see Yonder tonight.  I'm pumped.  Finally someone I want to see makes their way to Missoula. :beers:

tet

nice, i haven't seen them in a LONG time.  very good band, enjoy!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Bobafett

i love those guys, and they do like building fan bases in towns/states where others may not go...seen em 12 times and every time is the best...i really like some of their new stuff.  If the boys are feeling right(high!) they will blow the place apart.  They did a fantastic cover of Roundabout at my first show and they love each other...i also feel like they are my good friends, which is something i find important with any good band...crowd-band comraderie(sp?!)  Enjoy the show
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on April 11, 2007, 12:08:11 PM
nice, i haven't seen them in a LONG time.  very good band, enjoy!
-rj

antelope19

Love those guys!!!!  Have a great time, Im jealous!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Quote from: Bobafett on April 11, 2007, 12:17:45 PM
i love those guys, and they do like building fan bases in towns/states where others may not go...seen em 12 times and every time is the best...i really like some of their new stuff.  If the boys are feeling right(high!) they will blow the place apart.  They did a fantastic cover of Roundabout at my first show and they love each other...i also feel like they are my good friends, which is something i find important with any good band...crowd-band comraderie(sp?!)  Enjoy the show

They've been playing Missoula since their bar band days.  They always bring it here, I'm so excited.  Only two more hours. :banana:

tmwsiy

I'm certain you had a good time!  Yonder always delivers! I've seen a dozen shows myself but all indoor. Itchin' to catch them outdoors, hopefully this is the summer.
my last encounter with the boys...  http://www.archive.org/details/ymsb2007-02-23   :beers:  enjoy!  

antelope19

So how was the show???
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

04/11/07 Wilma Theatre, Missoula, MT
Set I: On the Run, Rain Still Falls, Raleigh & Spencer, Red Tail Lights, Going Where They Do Not Know My Name, Elzic's Farewell> Jesus On The Mainline, Must've Had Your Reasons, Steep Grade Sharp Curves> Midwest Gospel Radio> Angel
Set II: Ruby> Follow Me Down To The Riverside> Ruby> Cuckoo's Nest, Sometimes I've Won> Not Far Away, Left Me in a Hole, Fastball> The Bolton Stretch, Sidewalk Stars, I'd Like Off> Dawn's Early Light> Boatman
Encore: Crying Holy Unto My Lord, 2 Hits and The Joint Turned Brown

I had a great time at the show.  Lots of beer tho, so some parts are a bit hazy in my recollection. My personal highlights include Jesus on the Mainline, Sharp Curves>Midwest Gospel Radio>Angel, Left Me In A Hole, Sidewalk Stars and 2 hits.  I was looking for a Ramblin or an Up On The Hill Where They Do The Boogie, but I was pleased with what they played over all.