News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

So Phish Promotes "The Gay Agenda"

Started by sophist, January 23, 2007, 02:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 23, 2007, 04:08:40 PM
This thread should be locked and burned... It simply serves to keep that t00lbag's hatespeech message alive.

I agree, that is the most rediculous thing ive seen in awhile
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

maybe i'm underestimating the deep evil that is this strand of insane fundamentalist religion, but i'm not convinced that this site isn't a joke.
i mean check out this video that donnie davis sings:
http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

if it's not a joke, then he has literally rendered parody obsolete. because there's no way you could parody this song if it's for real. which is why i'm suspecting a massive leg-pulling is going on here.

or, possibly, it's all for real, and we as a society are doomed.
cheers!

sls.stormyrider

totally insane.
that list must have been updated since the thread started , cause now Frank Sinatra is on it. Frank Sinatra? WTF??

On a semi-positive note (if this is not a hoax), someone introduced an anti gay marriage bill in NH today and the comments out of the legislature was that it was totally rididulous and should get thrown out right away.
Why can't people leave other people alone :frustrated: :frustrated:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

If it must sgtay active, maybe this should be in the poliw00k section.

susep

Quote from: ucusty on January 23, 2007, 04:02:10 PM
:?

you know its a bad thread when ucusty breaks out the fruity pebbles picture :lol:

bass-freq

I saw this elsewhere today and didn't know whether to cry or kill somebody.  In the end it got some nervous giggling from me and I then started a search to see whether this is legit or not.  My spidey sense says this is BS, though if it is, these folks spent a lot of time and energy on this spoof.
"You ever notice how weird they are? You know ... buildings?"

bass-freq

A particularly big tip off is that Cyndi Lauper is listed as a "safe" artist, though a simple wikipedia lookup on her shows she is a big supporter of the gay pride movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyndi_Lauper
"You ever notice how weird they are? You know ... buildings?"

Hicks

And not to mention that "She-Bop" is about masturbation, which last time I checked wasn't endorsed by fundamentalist Christians. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ucusty

phish supported the gat agenda when they filmed trey pretending to blow fish in the tracking video.  now that was gay.  who has the pick of that?

thechad

I remember reading somewhere that Phish promoted oral rape and cited "Fuck Your Face" as the tip-off, maybe that's how they got on the list.   :roll:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Guyute

Well at least they post the safe bands:

We know that it can be difficult to differentiate what is good or bad for your child. With that in mind Love God's Way has created this powerful tool to let you see some bands and entertainment that is safe for your children.

Safe Music:

* UnderOath
    * Cyndi Lauper
    * Falling Up
    * Flyleaf
    * THE TURNING
    * Disciple
    * P.O.D
    * By The Tree
    * Scott Reed
    * Michael W. Smith
    * Jars of Clay
    * DC Talk
    * Danielson

Going out to get the new Cindy album right now.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: thechadbaker on January 24, 2007, 03:42:41 AM
I remember reading somewhere that Phish promoted oral rape and cited "Fuck Your Face" as the tip-off, maybe that's how they got on the list.   :roll:
not to mention "fuck em up the ass"
bet ya their proud to be on the list
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gumbo72203

haha i think its hilarious that most of the "safe" bands are those whiny hard rock nu-metal bands who whine about being picked on when they were 13 and how it made them wear black lipstick and forget how to buy clothes that fit them. 

but on a side note...  my girlfriend likes Flyleaf (shes Satanic, as in Anton Levay *sp?* Satanic...  not devil worship, but self worship) and she's actually gotten me to sort of like them.  I just think that they're chick singer has a killer infectious voice.  Check out "fully alive" by flyleaf, i think its called.  its on the radio now.  i think shes got an amazing throat ;) 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

westcider

maybe it had something to do with this:
http://images.barewalls.com/closeup/m3/m3rs917c.jpg

sls.stormyrider