News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rd 4 - 5 - Derek and the Dominoes - Layla and other... v 14 - Talking Heads - Re

Started by UncleEbinezer, April 01, 2012, 12:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Buffalo Budd

People, we're getting way too bent out of shape about this.  Let's all pull our heads out of our asses and realize people have differing tastes. 
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

Quote from: bvaz on April 05, 2012, 01:30:45 PM
I still see no value added.  even the nOObs make impressions on me (bad ones, but impressions nonetheless).

:cry:

i'm just gonna go sit in a corner now and think about that. maybe listen to some mO;e or something.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 05, 2012, 02:44:27 PM
People, we're getting way too bent out of shape about this.  Let's all pull our heads out of our asses and realize people have differing tastes.

That's no fun.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 05, 2012, 02:44:27 PM
People, we're getting way too bent out of shape about this. 

somebody clearly has no understanding of my original "shape" if he thinks I'm bent out of it...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

DoW

punctuation is an important aspect on a message board of a drug band.
it is well worth getting bent out of shape over.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate