News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moses Yastrzemski

Quote from: Rich on March 07, 2009, 02:26:10 AM
I didn't realize the Set 1 AUD would be uploaded to TPB of all places.  Whatever. 

I'll wait for the SBDs from LP.com.  Quality over "now".

Quality over now, I know, fuck, can't wait.
Fluffhead was great, excepting a few moments before the finale
Loving Divided right now, evan though its the aud
Thanks for that

whatapiper

etree will not load for me!...

page is having a blast with suzy!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

thechad

Quote from: whatapiper on March 07, 2009, 03:05:14 AM
etree will not load for me!...

page is having a blast with suzy!

Yeah, I have a feeling that they're probably getting hammered right now, thankfully I got to the torrent before it happened.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mopper_smurf

Cranking the first set! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

I will say that Trey's tone sounds great!  And what's up with that light show?  Looks like there are light's separate from the giant rig over the stage.  Is that true?

groovy

no one called fluff! thanks Mr. Minor.  Totally worth the no spoiler! They're back.  Work to do, but they're back !
work less, dance more

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

blastoplast

Quote from: groovy on March 07, 2009, 06:57:46 AM
no one called fluff! thanks Mr. Minor.  Totally worth the no spoiler! They're back.  Work to do, but they're back !

I would like to point out that there are two Mr. Minors...Miners.  Mr. Miner is from phishthoughts, and thank you to him for all the work in making the shows available.  Mr Minor (note the spelling difference) is from right here at the 'paug, and thank you to him for being such a sexy beast.
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

woodsyn2o

just wow looks good on paper how did it sound i am dl the mp3 right now

peace
woodsy

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sandcastles

Did Sample play out of order for anybody else on the LP dls?
We're gonna sail through the night sky like a pair of bottle rockets

jephrey

ordered all LP for this run and it's dling now.   :banana: 

I skipped to this last page after the first 4.  I have feelings a few different ways here. 

I kind of hear faux, because Fluffhead is one of those "caracture of yourself" songs - along with all the other original / older material...

However, Fluffhead may have been chosen to kind of show that they can sing about powerful pills even though it's in Trey's past?  Maybe a stretch.

The remainder of the show seemed to hit many of the quality standards and must have been great to hear.

If this is how they want to come back, I'll totally accept it.  I'm not going to rate this return on the setlist of the first show - They may have just put together a big list of things they have worked on and can still play, and put up a third of it for the first night.

This is exciting.  I'll be listening.

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

khalpin

Quote from: sandcastles on March 07, 2009, 10:19:29 AM
Did Sample play out of order for anybody else on the LP dls?
Yes, it did.  Try right clicking on the file > properties > change track number to 4 > save

khalpin