News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I'll probably never stay at the Millennium Hotel again

Started by whyweigh5.0, November 22, 2009, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on November 23, 2009, 02:38:00 PM
Oh I am going to write the general manager about all of this.  And I am wondering if that $50 charge is for the mini fridge that I requested when I checked in that never came

Bitch up a storm of holy hell!  :mrgreen:

PIE-GUY

"I'll take my travelers checks to a competing resort... set the building on fire..."

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 23, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
"I'll take my travelers checks to a competing resort... set the building on fire..."

:lol:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

:lol:

"I specifically asked for no salt...There were huge grains of salt on the glass..."
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

whyweigh5.0

I guess I just dont really like the "raging" hotels either.  After a show I mostly just want to relax and not have to deal with mass amounts of spun out people just to get to my room.  There were people hotboxing the elevators and balloons everywhere in the parking lot
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Quote from: postjack on November 23, 2009, 11:58:37 AM
sounds truly terrible. 

we stayed about 20 minutes away at a residence inn and it was awesome.  two bedrooms, two king beds, a kitchen and sitting area with a fold out couch.  $110 a night because my friend had a voucher.  free internet, free hot breakfast, got my miami tickets.  sounds like we had polar opposite experiences.
Same for us.  We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Newport, KY. It was a 10 minute walk to the venue, great hotel.  Though some asshole did pull the fire alarm Friday night.  Other than that it was a very chill scene. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Those videos are... ugh.

I like the hotel a little away from the venue so as to avoid that stuff.

But I'm old.

redrum

that's funny, we saw that crew from the video with the boombox rocking down the street with a total of like 20 people as we were driving out of the city after the show.
i remember cuz i rolled down the window and screamed at them to get them fired up, and they all screamed back really loud.
they loved it. it was fun.

oh ya, and i made a lot of friends in the millenium thruout the weekend.
musta made at least 10 or 20 trips inside. the elevator took forever, but it was mad chill.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

Quote from: redrum on November 26, 2009, 03:03:28 AM
that's funny, we saw that crew from the video with the boombox rocking down the street with a total of like 20 people as we were driving out of the city after the show.
i remember cuz i rolled down the window and screamed at them to get them fired up, and they all screamed back really loud.
they loved it. it was fun.

oh ya, and i made a lot of friends in the millenium thruout the weekend.
musta made at least 10 or 20 trips inside. the elevator took forever, but it was mad chill.

way to be part of the problem!   :wink: 8-)