News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

From the "You Heard It Here First" files

Started by Caravan2001, March 10, 2008, 12:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

Quote from: phg on March 10, 2008, 03:20:16 PM
Is there a set release date yet on this??

Must be some time in late spring/summer.....

but yeah good news fo sho!

Duh...
4-20.
a

phg

Caravan2001

*bump*

New News from the You Heard It Here First Files:

Farnsworth Bentley spotted in Burlington, VT, collaborating with Mike G. on a couple of new songs, and said duo attending the Nas show at Higher Ground last week..... Russell Baptiste also spotted at Mike G's home studio dropping some new tracks including a funk version of the Hokey Pokey....Also new in Mike G. Land is that he is going to be a father in the next 3-4 weeks....woo-hoo......stay tuned for more....

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

keeb333

Farnsworth Bentley?  Really?  With Mike?  That seems like an odd collaboration...

:?

GBL

Quote from: caravan2001 on August 17, 2008, 03:49:48 PM
*bump*

New News from the You Heard It Here First Files:

Farnsworth Bentley spotted in Burlington, VT, collaborating with Mike G. on a couple of new songs, and said duo attending the Nas show at Higher Ground last week..... Russell Baptiste also spotted at Mike G's home studio dropping some new tracks including a funk version of the Hokey Pokey....Also new in Mike G. Land is that he is going to be a father in the next 3-4 weeks....woo-hoo......stay tuned for more....

i see you caught some gossip or rather infoz while you were on the east coast -b
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: keeb333 on August 17, 2008, 09:00:47 PM
Farnsworth Bentley?  Really?  With Mike?  That seems like an odd collaboration...

:?

I thought so....that's why I mentioned it.  Farnsworth is supposedly a super cool guy.....he has an album coming out (hip-hop mostly) and Mike was contributing...I hear his show on MTV is worth catching....