News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Bones Brigade Documentary this year at Sundance

Started by Igbo, January 12, 2012, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igbo

New documentary based on Powell Peralta's SUPERSTAR skate team in the 80's premiers at Sundance

I can't tell you how many times as a kid I watched "The Search for Animal Chin" or the 1st Bones Brigade video. All of these Guys were fuckin' rockstars to me. Directed by Stacy Peralta.

Buffalo Budd

I am seriously stoked for this.  Friend of mine that made a skateboard doc (Highway Gospel, check it out) told me about this a little while back.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Augustus

Nice!

Gonna have to bust out my Vision Street Wear fanny pack for this one!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

just actually saw this last night lol. so good.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Sick, I had totally forgotten about this.
Thanks Slim.  :beers:

VA $l!m

ps- after watching this my youtube feed got a bunch of great stuff i hadnt seen from an Animal Chin reunion a couple years ago where they rebuit the infamous ramp and redid some of the iconic photos.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-