News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009 Summer Tour

Started by rowjimmy, January 08, 2009, 10:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

yeah, I looked it up, but that is still small, so it is a must for me to see Phish in such a small arena. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Sweet!  That should be even more difficult/expensive!  MORE AWESOMER!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

yep.  I will be dipping into my savings account. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

cimsm

Quote from: Sophist on January 08, 2009, 10:56:33 AM
yeah, I looked it up, but that is still small, so it is a must for me to see Phish in such a small arena. 

I've seen quite a few shows there, and yes, it is quite cozy...
:beers:

Phunkaddict

This is gonna sound stupid, but I'm glad for only 1 show @ deer creek(and others). Seems like the last few times there they do 1 show worth of quality music over 3 shows. weed out the crap filler.
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

sophist

Quote from: cimsm on January 08, 2009, 10:58:26 AM

I've seen quite a few shows there, and yes, it is quite cozy...
:beers:
I have been to it as well but not in several years.  I have seen panic there three times. 

antelope19

Is that the same spot they do the Warren Haynes X-mas jam?

sophist

blatboom

word.  no worries because I always score tickets online to these type things  :oops: :x :-(

antelope19

:wonders if they'll be doing a lottery:

Mr Minor

Still nothing on the  :phish: website, so we'll see if these are confirmed or just more rumors. 

Come on Friday morning for confirmed tour dates!!  (as per RJ)

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on January 08, 2009, 11:04:47 AM
:wonders if they'll be doing a lottery:

I'm sure.  And I always win lotteries, don't you?

seriously though, the demand for tickets to that one little show is going to be huge

Caravan2001

That Asheville show is the only one I would consider.....That's gonna be a bomb drop for sure......especially after playing all the usual summer sheds....

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Hicks

Quote from: Mr Minor on January 08, 2009, 11:06:01 AM
Still nothing on the  :phish: website, so we'll see if these are confirmed or just more rumors. 

Come on Friday morning for confirmed tour dates!!  (as per RJ)

lol, Billboard is pretty reliable.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.