News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Your Summer Plans

Started by wookme, May 04, 2005, 02:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookme

Your plans for shows of the summer:

Mine,

Possible Chicago Trey Viewing (10th)
Summerfest - Wisonsin / Summer
Summercamp - Illinois / Spring(END OF THIS MONTH)
more.. jw...

Guyute

Possibly Dave Matthews at Randall's Island.  Outside of that, 2 young kids prevent going to shows.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

wookme

At least your a good father and pay attention to your children.  So you get an A+ for that!  :lol:

CRAZYED

-Vegas this weekend - just for fun no w00king out
-Trey next tuesday Chitown
-Summerfest - doing a shitton since I live within a cabride away from this rager........only tixs I have for the mainstage is 20th row dead center for ABB/mule/derek trucks, for the sidestages, probably particle, Rusted Root, Steve Winwood, sci/yonder/um, Robert Randolph, jazz mandolin
-Maybe trey at alpine for the z00maw00kfest
-U2 in milwaukee this fall

Itsnotanexperience

dmb's tour opener in st louis on 6/1......as many midwest umphrey's
shows as possible........that's about it...................

VA $l!m

seeing as i'm sorta stuck in lincoln right now...
i was thinking about seeing the widespread show at pershing aud. in july...
i havent really listened to them in years...
should i go?, any opinions, thoughts????
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Blaise

I am tied down by a job this summer but I am trying to do as much as possible. As much as I can in madison and greater chicago area. I will definetly be at summerfest, expecially considering that I haven't missed a year my entire life(thanks mom and dad), want to see the big summer classic mainly, maybe a schuamburg or indy show as well. I'm also trying to decide if I should go to 10,000 lakes or lollaplooza. More substance and fun at 10k but I live in chiacgo so it would be way easier and cheaper and they are the same weekend. From there things are up in the air but I would like to go to summercamp and or wakarusa with all of my friends but i'm not sure if I can. What I really want to go to is Camp Bisco though! We'll see what happens, it would be simple if I was planning another but alpine>creek(or vice versa) adventure but I guess I just have to forget that.

jephrey

-Maybe trey at alpine for the z00maw00kfest
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

kitaki

70 volt parade-Columbus
zooma-(pine knob)now known as DTE Music Energy Theater :(
black crowes/tom petty-pine knob
maybe a fest, i don't know yet
Everybody knows that wooks can't play chess.

August

maybe this summer i will get around to listening to all the shows i have burned.i still havent heard about half of them.as far as shows go,maybe zooma at jones beach.but to be honest, i am more excited to see super furry animals or beck this summer.just waiting for them to release their tour dates.if anyone from here is gonna hit zooma at jones beach,let me know and maybe we will meet up and rage!aug.

rowjimmy

working.
family vacation in Maine.
working.