News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/08/17-19 – CURVEBALL - Watkins Glen International – Watkins, NY

Started by VDB, March 04, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Quote from: VDB on March 04, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
The Great Curve bends our way. Will you be upon it?

In:

VDB
emay
ph92
rj
birdman
SF
a&cb
EdBanky

Think you're missing a couple of paugers..... :wink:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mehead on March 06, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
Quote from: VDB on March 04, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
The Great Curve bends our way. Will you be upon it?

In:

VDB
emay
ph92
rj
birdman
SF
a&cb
EdBanky

Think you're missing a couple of paugers..... :wink:

Was I not clear enough? I'll be there. 100%
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

birdman

Quote from: zimbra on March 23, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
Tickets, RV pass, & RV locked in! See y'all there!
nice. We will be in the RV lot as well. Are you guys coming in on Wednesday? We will be there late Wednesday/early morning Thursday. Bring something to put under the wheels in case you're on uneven ground
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

Why am I not on the list? I feel like I should the free space in bingo for festy rollcall.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Caravan2001

Got a space in an RV and friends and family passes.  Looking at flights.  Just might pull the trigger.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

flights booked.  Put me down!  Got a direct flight on Alaska for $125 one way and only 15K miles to get back on Delta nonstop on Monday.  I've never seen tix to NYC from Portland for so cheap the whole time I have lived here.  Boom!

birdman

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 24, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
flights booked.  Put me down!  Got a direct flight on Alaska for $125 one way and only 15K miles to get back on Delta nonstop on Monday.  I've never seen tix to NYC from Portland for so cheap the whole time I have lived here.  Boom!
took you 30 minutes to pull the trigger huh?theres no denying the siren song that is a phish festival
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

Caravan2001

Quote from: birdman on March 24, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 24, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
took you 30 minutes to pull the trigger huh?theres no denying the siren song that is a phish festival

That and $250 direct flights to NY don't even last a day.  I figured it was a sign that the day I get offered space the flights are as cheap as they have ever been so....I mean, even if I back out at the last minute, I'm only out $125 so it was a no brainer.  Plus yesterday was payday lol.